Against Better Judgement

Hermione was nowhere to be found when Ransom walked in the store. The bell rang and he looked around. Coffee and chocolate chips muffins, homemade, sitting on the desk next to the register.

"Hermione?" He called out for her. She had heard the bell from upstairs. She was running behind after waking up early to make the muffins. She loved making them and they taste incredible.

She slipped on her thick, black, platform, block heels and ran down the stairs. She wore a short, black, spaghetti strap dress. She see's Ransom wearing a silver-blue knit sweater with black and white tiny checkered dress pants, already stacking shelves.

"Hey, sorry. I had to finish getting dressed." He turns around and looks her over. He doesn't think he would ever get used to seeing her, how gorgeous she is.

His eyes do a double take when he reaches her chest. The tiny black dress is a deep v-cut and slightly shows cleavage. Her necklace covering the majority of it. He hadn't noticed how full and perky her breasts were.

She was obviously not wearing a bra, and he didn't mind one bit. His eyes moved to her ass as she spun around and the flowy dress rode up. "It's alright. You made muffins?" Trying to sound unbothered by the lacy black underwear that were briefly shown.

The dress caught on the lace on her hip for barely a second before falling back down. "Yea, I- I did. Help yourself, and I made your coffee too." Stuttering as she goes to look into his eyes but realizes they're on her ass.

He didn't realize she had caught him, until she said something else that ripped him out of his fantasies. "Sorry, I was running late I forgot to put on spandex."

She felt her dress ride up and fall back but she didn't know he had noticed. He nervously laughed, being caught. He was terrible at everything he did and tried to be subtle about. Always getting caught.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." His eyes flicker back to where her dress had lifted a minute ago. Then back to her eyes. "No, it's okay." She giggles nervously as she drinks her coffee and hands him, his.

She takes another sip and bites her lip. Neither of them breaking eye contact. Neither of them uttering another word about the growing sexual tension. "Do you have anything special to do today?"

Ransom breaks the silence, both of their eyes lighting up as they stare intently into each others. "No, but i've been thinking about closing on Wednesdays starting next Wednesday. So I have an extra day to write."

"Write about me." Hermione rolls her eyes and laughs. She bites her cheek and blushes. "Yes. If you don't mind. I was planning on giving you half of the profit too, since you're my muse."

"Well, I can't say no to that, now can I?" He chuckles. "No, I guess you can't." She flashes a smile before finishing eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee.

"These are amazing." Ransom mumbles with a full mouth. "Thank you. I googled the recipe." Hermione replies, walking over to the trash, throwing her napkin away.

After finishing breakfast, they opened up the store and got to work. It was a slow day, Hermione had Ransom help customers and work the register while she sat in the back corner of the store writing.

The entire day was filled with stolen glances. Every time she got up from her seat, her dress got caught up on the lace of her panties and lingered there, exposing her hip, her upper thigh, and her panty line.

He couldn't help but stare whenever she stood up. Even though she knew he was looking, he didn't care. Neither did she.

"I'm on a roll and I need more coffee. I'm going upstairs to make some. Can you handle this? I'll be five minutes." He peels his eyes off of her for a second to check out the store, seeing if there are any costumers. There aren't. Slow day.

"Yea, I've got it." She does a double take on the store. Empty. "Do you want anything while I'm up there?" He smirks. He wanted something. He really did. But he didn't know if she felt that way too. And he wasn't pushing it.

She practically read the dirty thoughts. She had to convince herself not to drag him up the stairs. "I'm alright." Ransom replies. He bites his lip and swipes it with his tongue. Licking it, making it moist and glossy.

Making it harder for her to resist. "Okay, I'll be right back." She runs upstairs before she does something they both might come to regret. As she's making her coffee her mind drifts to Ransom's wandering eyes.

The thoughts of her wanting his eyes wandering all over her body in every sense take over. Staring off into space and biting her lip as her mind conjures up the perfect scenario. Her hands wander, shamelessly across her body.

Her fingertips dancing across her upper thigh, exposing her lace slightly. Hermione imagined it was Ransoms hand. Tracing over the tiny sun tattoo she had on her ilium. Her other hand found its way to her mouth. Her pearl white teeth chewing on her tiny, painted, white fingernails.

Facing away from the loft door, her hand traces from her tattoo, up to her belly button. Tickling the skin underneath, sending shivers and goosebumps across her body.

The coffee machine dings when it's done. Too lost in the dirty images splayed in her mind to notice. She's pulled from her fantasies when her phone rings.

She lets it ring three times then answers. Her dress falling back down to cover her undergarments. Her hand still chewing on her fingernails as the other holds her phone up to her ear.

She hadn't even checked who was calling her before she picked up. "Hello?" She adjusted her phone, holding it between her shoulder and her ear. Her hands grabbing her coffee from the machine. "Hey, I was just checking on you, you've been gone twenty minutes."

It was Ransom. Had she really been lost in her thoughts for that long? And why did she even feel this way about him? She put her creamer in her coffee then her sugar. Still hazy from her overactive imagination. Against her better judgment, she gave into her lust.

"Can you do me a favor?" Hermione could practically see Ransoms face twist in confusion. "Yea, What do you need?" Him. She needed him. "Could you flip the sign to closed, lock the door and come up here?"

He was catching on, but not completely sure if he really was. He didn't think she could be so bold. Was she coming onto him? He let himself breath for a moment and convinced himself she wasn't. Not getting his hopes up.

"Yea, I'll be up in a minute." She hangs up and leans against her kitchen island, facing the door, sipping her coffee. A moment later, as promised, Ransom walks through the door. Fixated on her form the moment she came into view. Hands in his pockets, slowly walking towards her.