Someone outside the door urged, Lu Mian bent down and picked up his little mermaid.

    Song Huai stretched out his arms and hugged Lu Mian's neck.

    His heart beats so fast.

    In the narration, the curtain slowly opened, and the wizard Colin played by Lu Mian picked up the little mermaid he had a crush on from the reef and put it back into the golden sea that belonged to him.

    When the little mermaid woke up, he heard singing from the sea.

    Later, he saw a handsome prince on a human cruise ship. The little mermaid is in love with the prince-at first sight.

    In the second half of the night, the sea was windy, and the storm came. .The ship was overturned by a huge wave, and the little mermaid found the prince in a panic, but when he was about to swim to shore, the little mermaid was hit by a deck and stunned.

    It was the wizard who saved them, and the wizard took the little mermaid to the shore and healed it with his magic.

    The black wizard who lives on the bottom of the sea all year round has loved the little mermaid for a long time. He looked at the little mermaid's quiet sleep and wanted to drop a kiss, but when he was about to touch it, he suddenly became disgusted with himself.

    When Lu Mian leaned down, the shouts from the audience were about to overturn the ceiling of the theater.

    Song Huai couldn't hold back, quietly opened her eyes midway, and looked at Shang Lu Mian's eyes.

    They are so close to each other, the breath of each other can be heard.

    Song Huai forgot to breathe, and forgot to close his eyes.

.Before the audience found out, Lu Mian stretched out his hand to cover Song Huai's eyes with slender and beautiful fingers, and then, under the gaze of everyone, separated his palms and kissed his beloved little mermaid.

    The prince Lu Chengze, who was lying on the side, waited for a long time, but he didn't wait until the next stage, and he almost couldn't help but open his eyes.

    ...

    The little mermaid came to find the wizard in the depths of the sea, hoping that he could give himself-legs, and let him find the prince he was thinking of. The wizard used forbidden black magic to help the little mermaid achieve his wish.

    ...

    On the night of his wedding with the prince, the little mermaid accidentally learned that the man who rescued him on the sea was a wizard, and he saw it in the magic mirror—the wizard who had been watching him in the dark for him What it did-cut.

.Before the wedding, the little mermaid picked up the scissors and stabbed the lied prince into the chest, and then jumped into the sea unhesitatingly under the chase of Ichigan.

    When the little mermaid woke up, he saw the mysterious and handsome wizard again.

    At the end of the story, there is a kiss scene between the little mermaid and the wizard.

    The two of them had rehearsed this period of borrowing several times, when the curtain was slowly closed.

    Song Huai looked at Lu Mian's good-looking eyes, and his thoughts suddenly moved, and he turned to his heart. While borrowing, he leaned forward and lightly pecked and kissed-Xia Lu Myanmar's lips.

    Li Ziqing, who was standing on the side playing the role of seaweed, was stunned. He even forgot about the seaweed. He wiped his eyes twice. For a while, he couldn't tell whether it was an illusion or something else.