After a few seconds, Song Huai finally got his voice back: "Are you going to start?"

    "Yeah." Lu Mian's Yu Guang glanced at the kid secretly.

    ·

    Tickets for the stage play were scrambled for within three minutes.

    Song Huai looked at the crowded people in the audience from behind the curtain, feeling very strange.

    "These people are all here for the admiral."

    The secret magic weapon Xu Tong said is that Lu Myanmar will participate as a special role.

.Originally, a drama with school cursive Lu Chengze and Li Ziqing was already attractive enough, and the blockbuster Lu Myanmar was added. It is difficult for the drama club to stand out from the school celebrations with different characteristics.

    "Song Huai." Xu Tong came over and called him, and when he saw him standing on the ground, he asked, "Where is your fish tail?"

    Song Huai blinked with a guilty conscience, only then realized that Xu Tong was asking him about the fake fishtail.

    Song Huai said: "I want to change before I play, otherwise I won't be able to play."

    "You seem to be right to say that." Xu Tong thought for a while, "Well, I will change the first act so that you fell asleep singing on the reef, and Colin held you in after you fell asleep. Picture. How? Don’t worry, it’s not difficult, just let the land general hold you in later."

.Song Huai didn't really understand, but he nodded, but after hearing Xu Tong's detailed explanation in the second half, he suddenly became embarrassed: "Ah...ah...will he agree with General Lu?"

    "Why not?" Xu Tong said to him in a low voice, "Actually, General Lander is not so fierce on the surface, he is very easy to talk."

    Song Huai had a deep understanding of this, but when he thought of being held by Lu Mian in front of everyone later, he felt that his fish's tail would be exposed with excitement.

    When Song Huai was about to go to the locker room again, he saw Xu Tong talking to Lu Mian. He poked out his head nervously. Unexpectedly, when he started to peek, he was caught by Lu Mian.

    Lu Mian didn't know what he answered, nodded to Xu Tong, and then walked in the direction of Song Huai.

    Song Huai stood there, nervously-clasping his hands.

.No one mentioned the matter just now, Song Huai didn't dare to look at Lu Mian.

    Still Lu Mian said, "I'll wait for you outside, and then you shout, I will hold you out."

    Song Huai didn't expect that Lu Mian was so easy to talk, and he was amused-for a while, but then he became a little bit savoury. If it was someone else today, would Lu Myanmar have to hug it too.

    After a while, Song Huai's voice sounded in the locker room.

    Lu Mian looked at the doorknob missing-for a while, he pushed the door in.

    Song Huai lay on the bench sideways, with a small crown pinned to his slightly curled hair, and the neckline of his upper body was a bit wide open, revealing his snow-white skin. Further down, is a golden fish tail.

    Lu Mian's seldom emotionally dark eyes revealed a touch of stunning color.

.He walked towards Song Huai, and Song Huai slightly raised his head to look at him. His lovely face was like a sea monster at this moment, and the atmosphere seemed a little sticky inexplicably.