He hurriedly explained: "I said last time, when you come to my house, I will show you my certificate." After that, he carefully observed Lu Mun's wink, "Can you?"

    Song Huai's eyes were shining, and as soon as he walked in, he didn't have time to put down his schoolbag.

    Lu Mian nodded lightly: "Okay."

.Song Huai became happy when he heard that the other party agreed to see his certificate.

    Song Huai led the way, and Lu Mian followed him up the stairs.

    The Song family has a special room to store the trophies and medals Song Huai has won since childhood.

    Pushing open the door, a wall of awards came into view. A cabinet in the corner of the room was filled with trophies Song Huai had won over the years. There was also a glass cabinet for his medals and some award-winning handicrafts.

    Song Huaita wanted to show himself in front of Lu Mian, and seeing the award certificate in his own room made him feel confident.

    He pointed to a certificate and began to explain: "When the school held a handicraft competition in kindergarten, I made a spinning windmill and won the first place." He raised his chin, his tone was very proud, "Look.".He pushed with his finger, "It turns fast. A kid made a small windmill back then, but I turned it faster than him, so I won the first prize!"

    "There are also these little red flowers, which the teacher told the children who were actively answering questions in class. In kindergarten, I took a full 521."

    "This trophy was won by my second grade in elementary school when I participated in a singing competition held by a TV station. At that time, the judges and teachers always praised me for singing well, saying they wanted me to be a small singer."

    "This, I took it in the fifth grade chorus competition."

    "This is, I took it in the sixth grade solo competition."

    "..."

    "Look, I didn't lie to you, I sang really well, and I won a lot of awards!"

    Song Huai at this moment, like a proud little peacock, wanted to open the screen to attract the other's attention.

.Lu Mian patiently watched him proudly introduce his house of honor, and he nodded in cooperation from time to time to affirm his achievements.

    Song Huai turned his head once in a while, bumping into Lu Mian's concentrated expression, and his heart would miss a beat.

    He knew that the other party was just listening politely, but who could resist a focused and patient man? Song Huai can't anyway.

    Besides, Lu Burma, who is in military uniform, is really handsome and foul.

    It's finished, I want to have a nosebleed.

    Song Huai held his nose and looked away, muttering a few words in his heart not to be embarrassed by beauty.

    In order to divert attention, he took out a small gold-plated microphone: "This is the prize I won in the sixth grade solo singing year. I really liked it at the time!"

    Song Huai's short talk revealed his tuberculosis nature, and he tweeted a lot.

.Lu Mian listened carefully. Suddenly, he asked abruptly, "Then why didn't you sing?"

    I don't know where this sentence hit Song Huai, as if the tape suddenly jammed, he showed a confused expression, and then confused the topic.