But that day, the classmates were surprised to find that Song Huai seemed to have changed.

    He was not well-received in the class before, and he was really a close friend of Gu Yang. For the rest of the time, Song Huai followed Lu Chengze.

.Those who walk a little closer to Lu Chengze will be listed by Song Huai as a blacklist, and if he catches the opportunity, he will do some small actions and respond to each other, so that although he looks good, he is not unrecruiting. like.

    When school is over in the afternoon, the classmates are almost empty.

    When Li Ziqing returned from the teacher's office, Song Huai had already left.

    There was a note on his desk and a piece of rubber in the shape of a dried fish: I'm sorry, I stole your rubber at that time. This is what I pay you.

    Li Ziqing looked at the round font on the note, and he was as cute as Song Huai.

    He couldn't help laughing.

    In the past, Song Huaige responded to people's small actions, such as stealing his knife and eraser while Li Ziqing was not paying attention, or drawing pig heads on his books.

.The funniest thing is that Song Huai still learns that bad students threaten people, and even the threatening behavior reveals a silly childishness.

    In fact, when he just transferred to another school, Li Ziqing saw this white, tender and clean student at a glance. It’s just that the little classmate didn’t know what he had misunderstood, so he kept asking him for trouble, and he didn’t even wait to see him.

    At this moment, Song Huaiken and Li Ziqing made good wishes, and Li Ziqing is of course happy.

    "Song Huai!"

    Song Huai put down the dried fish rubber and slipped out of the classroom, but he didn't expect to be chased by Li Ziqing.

    The other party returned him the dried fish biscuits: "I will accept this rubber. As for this, please return it to you."

    "You really don't want it?" This is the Z Star specialty that his uncle brought back to him when he was on a business trip. It is difficult to buy. Because of guilt, Song Huai was willing to share with Li Ziqing.

.Li Ziqing knew that he likes to eat this biscuit. Last time in Lao Liu's class, he saw Song Huai courageously steal it under the table.

    Li Ziqing shook his head.

    He doesn't grab food with his little classmates.

    Seeing his attitude, Song Huai thought he didn't sincerely forgive himself.

    He bowed sharply: "I'm sorry. I used to be bad. In fact, I secretly threw away your eraser, knife, and signature pen. Also, the little tugging and strawberry hairpin on your head last time you fell asleep. I did it too."

    He glanced at Li Ziqing's face secretly, and immediately stood up straight, his eyes closed tightly, as if waiting for the hero to be righteous.

    "I will never steal your eraser again!"

    "If you are not angry, just punch me to vent your anger!"

.Song Huai opened one eye and said with a pouting mouth: "But I've said that, it's not allowed to slap in the face."

    Li Ziqing was completely amused.

    Hearing the laughter, he secretly opened his eyes: "You won't have a chance if you don't hit me now."