Gu Yang tried a set of casual clothes and walked out, and saw Song Huai actually trying on a large suit that obviously didn't fit.

    Gu Yang shook his head: "This is not good."

    Song Huai didn't buy it for himself, he picked it for Lu Mian. He just walked in when he saw this set in the window and asked about the shopping guide. This is the latest model and it is sold in limited quantities. This store only has this set.

.The moment Song Huai saw this suit, he thought of Lu Mian, who appeared in the suit and leather that night.

    He should look good if he wears it.

    Gu Yang kept shaking his head by the side, but Song Huai became more satisfied as he looked at it, "It looks good, please wrap this set for me."

    Then, Gu Yang witnessed Song Huai's series of crazy prodigal behaviors.

    A trench coat with too long sleeves.

    "Good-looking, I want this one."

    Sweatpants of a significantly larger size.

    "It looks good, wrap this one too."

    When Song Huai bought the fifth size clothes, Gu Yang reached out and touched his forehead.

    Didn't have a fever either.

    When Gu Yang had already fully utilized the responsibilities of the little brother carrying the bag, he finally recalled: "No. You are not right!"

.Song Huai was a little guilty when he drank.

    "You didn't get your head broken by a basketball! This time you were hospitalized and received red envelopes from your 108 relatives, did you?"

    Song Huai was in a false alarm:...

    "You're right." Song Huai played the real acting skills, "The days in the hospital are too boring, now only squandering can make me feel a little bit of happiness in the world."

    Gu Yang:...

    Old Valle was pregnant.

    "Why do you buy so many big clothes? Give it away?"

    Song Huai fooled and said, "Can I grow longer? It's for me, who is about to be eighteen."

    Gu Yang couldn't help but laughed out loud. When he cast his eyes on Song Huai, he suppressed the smile and drew a sentence in Chinese English: "youhappyjustok."

.When he walked into a Gaoding store, Gu Yang came to pick up the clothes made last time: "My dad has to take me to some kind of party, it's so troublesome."

    Song Huai stood in front of a row of windows in the store when he was having a headache with cumbersome buttons in the locker room.

    There are several badges of excellent color and luster in the glass.

    Song Huai couldn't look away when he saw one of the badges with a simple texture engraved with a star pattern.

    The shopkeeper walked up to him and introduced him: "This is to commemorate the Essian War."

    The Essian War was the battle that land and Myanmar became famous at the age of seventeen. Song Huai was only two years old that year, but he had heard people around him talk about this war since he was a child.

.At that time, the empire admiral was blown to death by the enemy, and the empire army was trapped in an interstellar storm. The seventeen-year-old Lu Burma became a temporary commander, and finally found the right direction based on the constellations and led the army to successfully break through the siege. , And also encircled and suppressed the other party.