I put the code to the gate in and I drove up his driveway. He must've seen me on the cameras because once I got to the top he walked outside from the front door. I put the car in park and got out.

"What's up!" He says walking over to the back passenger door.

"Hey." I say as he opens the door and pulls out her car seat. He had the biggest smile on his face and it was so cute to see how happy he was to see her. I just stood there smiling.

Once he got her all the way out of the car, he closed the door and walked back into the house. I followed behind him. Honestly, I don't even have to stay here because he doesn't want to see me, he wants to see her. I feel like this is going to be awkward since I haven't really seen him since that day at Aubrey's house.

I walk in and close the door behind me, lock it and I walk into the kitchen. I look around and I figured I'd just busy myself with things to do while he's spending time with his daughter. I start cleaning up and putting used dishes into the sink for me to wash later. Crazy enough, it's almost like a habit every time I come over here. I guess it is a habit that I need to try to break. After I realize what I'm doing, I stop. This is a nice deed and all but I think we need to have a conversation. This is not my job and I'm overstepping my boundaries right now. His new girl can do this.

I walk over to the sofa and I sit down.

"What's up with you?" I ask

"Nothing." He says, playing with Gen. "You getting real disrespectful on ig I see." He says and I shrug. "That ain't you...what you talking bout?"

I laugh.

"Why you laughing?" He asks with a straight face.

"Because that's what I want to do on my Instagram. I haven't been living my true self so the couple of times that I actually do say something, you think it's not me."

"Yeah, whatever. I got the results back." He says

"Okay."

"She's 99.9998% mine."

"I know." I say

"Well I had to make sure." He says

"If that's the true reason, okay, but you've been doing a lot of things to hurt me. You knew I wasn't with him. You just did that shit to fuck with me."

"Okay." He says sarcastically. I guess I'm right. I know him, he doesn't have anything to say.

"Whatever. I have to tell you something. I'm just doing this out of respect. I am not asking for your permission or anything but I shot a video."

"A video? The fuck you talking bout? How he get you in a video?" He got a straight attitude with that sentence.

"He just asked." I answer

"You never did no video for me?" He says

"You was too busy getting models to do it." I say, "Why are you upset?"

"Well you know you're a lawyer, so you have an image to uphold..." He mocks me, using air quotes, being an asshole.

"Oh okay." I say sarcastically. I'm not answering to anyone anymore about what I do. He's starting this with an attitude. "We need to talk." I say

"I know. My bad for coming over there. I was on some fuck shit and I should not have done that. It's like I really be trying to be cordial but then he just looks at me and my blood starts to boil. I just wanna bash his face in. He just pisses me off. I'm really trying to be the bigger man and go about this the right way. The way that I feel like I should be but I'm sorry, I'm just not that fucking mature. I want to beat his ass every time I see him and it kills me that he's around my daughter. He's around you." He says, then he pauses and shakes his head, "I'm just trying to understand how all of this shit happened. This is not supposed to be our lives right now. We're supposed to be together, raising our daughter, in the same house. And you should be planning a wedding right now." He says