9. A Handsome New Actor

Start from the beginning

Bai Yang surfs the internet while waiting for his lunch in Canteen. He is drinking juice when he got choked.

"What the..."

Some of her rotten fans have made fanart about him and Jeff. He's the bottom in their relationship. Apparently he is in love-hate situation with the school delinquent.

"I'm definitely straight. And why I'm the shou? Certainly I will be gong in any story..."

He logs in in Alt account in Weibo. He makes a long protest to the post.

Unfortunately too many fans agree he is the perfect shou in the fake relationship.

Bai Yang feels his three views have been tossed upside down. He walks toward the exit.

Jerome is leaving too. He is heading for the parking lot. His phone rings.

"Jeff?" calls him.

Jerome Wang accidentally presses speaker button.

"Wang Gege! Please come here! I... I need you... Can't stand it anymore... I'm going crazy! Ugh! I'm coming!"

Jerome looks at the disconnected call. Thinking the boy must have taken wrong medication today.

Bai Yang covers his mouth in his shock. It seems their relationship quite deep. Not ordinary agent-actor. It seems they are also secret lovers.

That must be the legendary phone sex.

Bai Yang learned two things today. First, his agent and colleague are gay lovers. Two, they are daring enough to do phone sex in public.

Great courage!

If Jeff knew his dirty mind, he would reprimand him for reading too much BL novels. Acute disease for closet Fudanshi like Bai Yang.

Jerome drives his motorcycle toward the shooting site. He just arrives in parking lot when Jeff approaches him.

Jeff scolds, "You are finally here! Wang Gege, you must save me!"

Jerome frowns. He got a bad hunch about this. The kid only called him Gege when he wanted him to perform something he didn't like.

An assistant director has come. She stares him from head to toes. She nods her head. This newcomer is way better looking than the actor they used.

Jeff explains, "You arrived just in time. What do you think, Sir? Could my friend take the role as Zhong Li?"

Jerome protests, "What? I didn't come for this!"

"Our contract, page 6. You must comply to my demand as long as it's reasonable. Plus, you got paid too."

Jeff pushes his agent to dressing room.

Jerome finally submitted his fate to be a replacement actor.

It seems the previous one has enraged the director for his stupidity. Absolutely no acting skill at all. He got into the crews using backdoor.

 He got into the crews using backdoor

(Jerome Wang)

Jerome dressed up as Zhong Li, an ancient God from Li Yue country.

Jeff glares at his agent. He envies him for his comfy ancient chinese costume.

A clothes defines a man's worth. Jerome looks like a true nobleman walked out from a faerytale.

Jeff is pouting while looking down at his own costume. He is wearing a feather robe lined with furs and a bird mask.

His role is as an Abyss mage. Another villain role. It ain't easy task 'cause he has to perform crazy dancing ritual before the fight begins. Like ancient shaman dances.

Jerome only got around fifteen minutes screen time. And he finished the shooting in one take.

Jeff sighs.

If I didn't need him to run the company, I would have pushed him to be an actor. He got great acting.

Jerome must have read his mind.

He warns, "Don't even think about it. Our contract stated as your agent and CEO assistant. Not an actor. This won't happen again."

Jeff nods his head. His company just needs to recruit more talented actors.

Hey! Why don't I start looking at my Liberal Art school? There are many handsome and beautiful folks at school.

Jerome leaves after asking Baozi to look after Jeff.

At the end of the shooting, Jeff asks autographs from the actors and actresses.

"Sure, kid

"Sure, kid. Thanks for the hard work," says the actor that played as Touma before signing his thin looking script.

Jeff smiles. He will keep this script as a memento. This is his first movie with many lines.

He said goodbye to the casts and crews. His scenes were finally over. That stupid actor has delayed his work for six hours.

Jeff couldn't stand it anymore and called Jerome as rescue unit.

He falls asleep in his Nanny van.

Baozi is driving steadily. Jeff must be tired. The shooting got delayed because of few hundreds of NGs.

-----------------------
Please vote and comments.

Jerome debuted as a handsome actor!

Not! Just kidding!