Ch-31, Talk It Out

Start from the beginning

"Pati Babu!" She murmured, trying to stop him.

This was when Koyeli entered and Bondita quickly wiped her tears.

"Take care of Puchki, Koyeli Didi!" She told abd walked out of the room to look for her husband.
_______________________________

Anirudh was standing on the terrace, resting his hands on the terrace grill. Bondita entered and stood behind him.

She was scared at first, but she knew this anger was temporary and his love for her was permanent!

She walked to him and wrapped her arms around him, resting her palms on his chest from behind. As her cheek rested on his back, Anirudh held her hands, trying to remove them. But Bondita just tightened her hold around him and hugged him tightly.

He struggled unwillingly for a while and then gave into her hug. Bondita just smiled against his back and breathed deeply, inhaling his scent.

"I love you, Pati Babu!" She said softly and he just smiled, caressing her hands on his chest.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted downstairs." He told and turned around.

Bondita just looked up into his eyes and cupped his face lovingly.

"Are you stressed about something, Pati Babu?" She asked him softly.

"No, Bondita." He told. "Its just... I don't know!" He sighed, looking down.

"I know!" She said and guided him to sit on the couch in the terrace.

"What?"he asked sitting with her.

"I know, Pati Babu! I know what's wrong and what happened!" She told him, playing with his fingers, while Anirudh just looked at her.

"Pati babu, changes do occur in life and we have to accept them happily. I know, you have always done this and are still continuing to do so." She told as he looked at her.

"Pati Babu, its not your fault! It's nobody's fault. The changes that occured in our life demanded quick evolutions in us! I know that we had to suddenly become parents from just a husband and a wife!" She said.

"A mother, gets whole nine months to feel the essence of motherhood in her heart. She has a natural connection with her baby, and that's just divine!"

Anirudh listened to her, she was always genuinely correct and knew the ways to talk. She could easily decipher his heart and mould him just bythe art of her words!

"But you, you're a father. Fathers don't get any nine months to feel that a child is coming. I know you, I know you in and out, Pati Babu! You just didn't get the time to take into these responsibilities, still you did!" She pressed his hands lovingly and and bringing it to her lips kissed it. Anirudh just smiled, feeling his heart get lighter.

"You have always accepted and fulfilled all your responsibilities, whole heartedly. But what you, rather we couldn't do was, manage our time. After Puchki came, we were just parents to her and completely forgot that who qe were before her!" She just said facts that made him happy. She was really smart, he thought.

"We couldn't manage ourselves, our lives. We just forgot everything and followed our responsibilities. But now, I've realised. I've realised that before being her mother, I am your wife and I am Bondita! Someone who is herself, too!" He really felt proud as she sounded strong and independent.

"And you, before being her father, you're my husband and Anirudh Roy Chowdhary! Just you! We do need to fulfill each responsibility, but not by forgetting ourselves. Otherwise, we'll end up blaming our kids in the future!" She said and he just nodded softly.

"We obviously don't want this to happen! We neither want to blane our child, neither we want to loose ourselves. It's just, that we need time, we need to talk to each other and everything would be fine! As I've always said, talking things out is the best way!" She told and hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around the nape of his neck.

Anirudh just held her back lovingly and patted her. A sweet smile on his face. Bondita just looked up at him for a moment and he bent to scoop her up from the couch into his lap. She gasped a little but hugged him tightly.

They sat their for sometime, feeling nothing but love. The summer night breeze was pleasantly hitting their entwined bodies.

"How did you know what I felt, Bondita?" Anirudh asked looking down at her.

Bondita didn't bother to lift her head from his shoulder.
"You aren't any different from me! I see myself in your eyes. I'm live in you, Pati Babu, and you live in me!" She said and he just loved how beautifully she phrased Love.

"That's called true love, Bondita!" He whispered making her shiver just by his voice. Bondita finally lifted her head up and kissed his forehead, clutching onto his hair lovingly.

"You looked so cute when you were angry. Just like a Five year old, throwing coat and tantrums!" She laughed at his previous self and Anirudh too chuckled shyly.

"Sorry, for that!" He said and hugged her tightly, hiding into her embrace.

She really knew how to melt him, how to melt his heart. Even if he was cold as ice, she could melt him in seconds. Such a fire was his wife, Anirudh Roy Chowdhary's wife!

That's all for this part, lovelies!❤️ I really Hope you liked it.

Pls dont forget to star abd comment!😉✌️

I really wanted to show this in my story. Would love to know your views.

Love, Author!❤️

.....