Chapter 150: Visiting

Three days have passed

Luz's P.O.V.

Time for a visit! Can't wait to see Amity, but there's one thing that's been bothering me. Has Hunter found out he's been cursed or not? Guess we'll see. Just as I open the door, revealing a brown picture which is the inside of Eda's house, I step in, hoping to have a good stay. I'm surprised mama actually lets me do this. She says I can visit as long as I'm careful.

Stepping in and greeted by the warmth of her home, I look around and go to the living room. Raine who's reading a book doesn't seem to notice I'm here as they must be too absorbed into it. "Luz!" Eda comes out of the kitchen, making Raine actually look up from their reading. "I came for a visit! I hope you don't mind. So... How are things?" Eda's smile becomes an unsure frown. "Well... Amity broke her legs." "WHAT?! It was Boscha, wasn't it?! I swore I wouldn't bring guns to the boiling isles, but she leaves me no choice!" Eda puts her hands up in a gesture for me to calm myself.

"It wasn't Boscha. It was.. Hunter-" Immediately I feel anger fill me from head to toe. This better be an accident or I'm gonna have an anime rage! "But it wasn't really his fault. He turned into his cursed form. He wouldn't have even known where he was." So it actually happened. "You can't see him right now. He's in his room trying to overcome the curse by meditation, so he needs complete silence." Raine tells me. I hope it wasn't too bad.

But just as he says this, Hunter enters the room, looking tired while looking at his scroll. "Speak of the devil!" I say aloud, hoping to lift up his spirits as this might have him feeling upset. "Wouldn't Edric be here right now?" But once I ask this question, the two look to Hunter. "I told him it would be better if he didn't see me till I have this under control." Oh no.

Raine is the next to speak. "And what did he say?" "He didn't say anything. But it said the message has been seen." That sounds weird. I feel like Edric would reply to Hunter Everytime. Even if he didn't know if he could say much. "How did you uhh... Turn back to normal?" Hunter sighs. "In my deer form I was eating a palisman tree.." Oh boy.

"But can we have Ed over? I want to FaceTime with her and you can't do that on the one you have." He looks down at this but surprisingly nods. "Ok. Just can't have him here all the time, but my gem isn't black yet." Surprised he's actually in on this.

(Is everyone in character? Angst next chapter)