"Did he manage to get anything?"

"No. You know Carlos doesn't think logically when he's angry. He just lashes out and his damn daddy or brothers clean it up."

My phone starts to ring. I walk over to my desk and click the button to put it on speaker. "Mr. Rossi, Ms. Valentina Devora is requesting to see you. She says it's urgent."

"Send her up," I order and hang up.

My father raised a brow, "Valentina huh? I thought you two had the urge to kill each other every time you see each other."

I smirk, "eh. Not so much. Maybe on her part though, that woman is always angry for some reason. You know how I told you I had a new potential business partner?"

"She's in the underworld?"

"Donna of the American Mafia," I confirm.

His eyebrows raise in surprise, "you're shitting me?"

I shake my head, "i'm dead serious."

"No wonder she's scary as fuck," he mumbled.

My brow arches up, "you're scared of a twenty-three year old?"

He furrowed his brows, "she's only twenty-three?"

"Mama and Jamila are best friends and you don't know how old she is?"

"Jamila was popping out kids left and right. I could barely keep up with the names, let alone the ages."

Valentina walks in without even knocking. "You could at least knock," I tell her.

She shuts the door behind her then knocks. I roll my eyes and sigh in annoyance.

"Valentina," my fathers says with a smile. "How're you?"

She smiles back, "angry. How are you?"

My father looks at me, then back at her. "I'm fine. Does your anger has to do with my son?"

She bawls her hands into fists, then releases them. "Yes it does in fact."

I turn to my father, "could you give us a moment?"

He gets his suit jacket off the chair, "call your mother. She wants to have brunch sometime next week." He says before leaving out the door.

I gesture to a seat and sit down. She takes a seat. "What are you angry about now?" I ask.

Working with Valentina has been fun (at lest for me) and difficult. I enjoy getting under her skin. If I can't kill her, might as well try to annoy her to death. The difficult part is dealing with her bipolar attitude and mood swings. Not to mention she's always angry, bossy as fuck, and thinks she runs everything.

"The Spanish mafia just tried to attack one of my warehouses," she said angrily.

"I've never had a problem with them until we made an alliance for the time being. How did you piss Alfonso or Alejandro off?" She asks.

"I pulled out of the deal we had and said I would never do business with them again," I say nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Why?" She demanded.

"You think I would still stay in business with them after Alfonso beat the shit out of Jamila?" I ask.

"Maybe i'm a terrible person to you, but I know right from wrong and I will not stay in business with men who beat their wives and women," I tell her.

"Believe it or not I have morals Valentina."

"So because they're angry at you they go after me too? This is bullshit!" She expressed angrily.