"I didn't know you were changing your hairstyle a bit and got new tattoos." You huskily whispered in admiration. From what you could see, Hisoka had a tribal looking tattoo run across his neck.

"Y/n?" You heard Hisoka call you rather startled and angry. Possessive and a confused type of anger.

And his voice came from your side, by the fridge that just got closed.

"Hisoka?" You froze in bewilderment.

Back and forth, you kept glancing at Hisoka, and the man you just kissed on the neck, whom you supposedly thought was Hisoka too.

"Wait, what the hell! Who-" You yelled in a frenzy as you backed away closer to Hisoka.

Darkly laughing, the man abruptly stood up and started to walk towards your direction.

Yes the red hair was exactly the same. The eye shape. The height. The smirk. Almost every damn physical trait looked similar to Hisoka. But this man was definitely not Hisoka.

He had tattoos perfectly placed all over his face. One in the middle of his brow. One across his nose. And two running down from his eyes, down his sharp jawline - meeting up at the chin.

And unlike Hisoka's unpainted nails. This man had black painted nails that looked like it could probably rip out a persons heart by how sharp they were.

But hands down, this man looked different, yet so similar to Hisoka.

"Oh? I have to say you look just as good lil human." He sinisterly commented as he walked closer to you more intimidatingly.

You kept walking backwards until you crashed against Hisoka's chest. Thinking maybe you could seek refuge against the Joker.

But being near Hisoka didn't seem to phase this man. Instead, he continued to walk closer to you with a massive grin on his face till he was only a few inches from you - almost being sandwiched between these two red heads.

"If I had known you have servants that look so regal and worked around the house dressed so enticingly, I would have visited you more often Hisoka." He seductively commented as he licked his lips. Another action that was similar to Hisoka. Especially back in high school.

Closing in on you like you were his pray, you felt Hisoka loosely grip your waist while he extended out his other hand to press flush against the other muscular man's chest. Stopping him from coming any closer than he already is to you.

"Stop. This is Y/n." Hisoka casually said. But it was obvious there was traces of deadly warnings dripping from his undertone.

Instead of backing off, the man's grin grew more evil and entertained.

Pushing against Hisoka's hand, the redhead came closer, forcing you to look up at him by gripping on your cheeks.

Looking up at him, from the upper corner of ur eyes, you could see Hisoka, since they were the same height, unsatisfactorily glaring at the other man.

"The Joker's girl in the flesh and blood? Damn. You want to share Hisoka? Just like old times." He lustfully spoke.

"Just like old times?" You accidentally thought out aloud.