Chapter 4

Blaze

I cannot believe what happened last night. That was not part of my plan. But what am I meant to do when a hot girl is grinding on you. Kick her off? Hell no. I did what any respectable young man would do. I kissed the fuck out of her and man did it feel good.

Marcus would not be happy if he found out. We had a plan and I kinda failed it. Emphasis on the word kinda. But now that happened with her, I can never go through with the original plan otherwise she would just spill what else happened. I'd need to think of a good excuse when Marcus comes asking for the picture.

The picture. The one that could ruin both our lives.

I'd have to play this cool. Act like nothing happened and nothing is going to change. I mean it wasn't going to, it's not like just because we kissed once my end goal had changed. It would never change. I will ruin this girls life. I mean after last night it might be ruining her in bed. But I will ruin her.

"Hey bro. Ready for a full day of classes." Marcus fist bumps me as I arrive.

"Yeah man, never been more psyched."

"We can discuss what happened last night at break, yeah?"

"Yeah."

I left that conversation pretty quickly and headed to English. I knew she would be there but I didn't have a choice. It's not my fault we both had the same taste for literature.

I was right. There she was, a blue hoodie on and her hair in plaits. I loved to wrap them plaits around her ne- no I can't think like that.

I sat down at my usual table right at the back and listened to the teacher blabber on and on. I could see Violet eyeing me up all lesson, but I wasn't focused. I needed to think of a new plan. A new way that I could destroy Aurora. I needed to be quick or else she'll think I'm slacking.

Then it hit me. Halloween was coming up. The plan I had wouldn't destroy her but it would definitely scare the shit out of her. We could record it and post it round campus. It was better than nothing at least.

"It would start with a fake date invite, make her feel really special and invite her to a Halloween party. Then we'll start leaving cryptic notes in her locker and send scary messages to her phone. I know her, she'd be terrified. Then she'll turn up to the Halloween party ready to meet her date only to get stood up. She'll probably be embarrassed and leave. We'll follow her home and be dressed up. We'll end the night be chasing her, scaring her and catching it on film. What do you think?" I asked Marcus.

"I'm in."

"God I'm good." I smiled to myself.

"So how come we're not going for the original plan?"

"Oh I just didn't think it was that good."

"Really? I thought it was sick."

"Oh weird. Anyway this is the new one now. Let's see how this one goes."

"Okay, bro. I do this all for you anyway. So whatever you think is best."

"Thanks bro, appreciate it."

"Coz just know, if you didn't hate her I would for sure bang her brains out."

"No you fucking wouldn't. She fucking wouldn't."

"Still a sore subject I see."

"Don't start with me."

We didn't have time for his stupid behaviour, we needed to get to work.