Chapter 23 Tomorrow

Chapter 22

Jimin was there, looking at all the people he didn't even knew

Jimin was there, looking at all the people he didn't even knew. Only his dad sitting next to Hobi and Nabi on his lap, was the only familiar faces in the room. And then, there he was, Yoongi standing next to the alter, waiting for him with a smile on his face. Sure he look handsome, if things were different, he would've made a gorgeous groom for someone.

Jimin sigh and walk next to Yoongi where a Judge was ready to get them marry. Yoongi give him the softest smile when Jimin was next to him, and softly grab his hand, and then the ceremony began.

The man standing in front of them was talking about the commitment they have to each other once they get marry. Everyone was silent listening and looking at the couple that they all thought we're excited to be here. Including Namjoon, he was so happy looking at his son looking stunning next to a good man. Namjoon was softly bouncing Nabi who was playing with her chew toy.

Jimin look back for a brief moment, looking at all the people sitting, facing them. And then, there he was, at the back of the room, standing straight, with his hands on his pockets and biting his lower lip as if he was anxious, there was Jungkook, looking at him getting married.

The ceremony continues, and now it was time to sign the papers.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace" said the Judge. And then there was a moment of silent, Jimin look around, no really expecting for anyone to say something. But he look at Jungkook. "Could he say something?" Jimin thought for a moment, but Jungkook was no longer there, in fact, he move closer to one side of the altar, now Jungkook was closer, but didn't seem to have any intentions to speak out.

Jimin got more anxious to see Jungkook so close, he could almost smell him. The judge turn the document to face Yoongi and point to where he should signed. He did it without hesitation, and then he turn it to Jimin. He look slightly to the right and he could see Jungkook on his peripheral view. He stare at the line for a second and position the pen on his hands. Jimin look discreetly at Jungkook, and he saw straight at Jimin and nodded, as if letting him know that it was going to be ok, like giving him permission to do it. "Wasn't he supposed to help me? Prevent the wedding? Now he is encouraging me?" Jimin thought. He breath deeply and then sigh the document. Now he was married.

Yoongi smile and hold Jimin to kiss him. Jimin didn't reciprocate the kiss but smile just for the sake of it, because there was people around. Everyone was cheering and clapping with joy. Jimin didn't feel like celebrating, he turn to see Jungkook who was looking intensely at someone. Before I can look in his direction, I heard someone calling.

"Mr Min Yoongi!" Someone speak loudly, making everyone look in his direction. I look but I didn't recognize the man. And by the look on Yoongi's face, it seem like he didn't know who he was either.

When the man got Yoongi's attention, he began to walk slowly towards them, and then he said.

"You are under arrest" said the man, immediately another man that none of them didn't even realize was behind Yoongi, grab his hand to put the cuff behind him. And the man continues "You are under arrest for Omega trafficking and money laundry" the man explained about Yoongi's business of selling and distributing Omegas for money. At that same moment Jimin felt someone pulling him from behind. Jimi almost scream, he didn't see who it was, he thought maybe was another man who was going to arrest me too, just the way they arrest Yoongi. But then he turn and saw it was Jungkook. Jimin relax when I saw him and let his guard down in his arms.