Chapter 12 Date

CHAPTER 12

Jungkook got out of the restroom, with a piece of paper drying his lips, clearly he just rinse his mouth

Jungkook got out of the restroom, with a piece of paper drying his lips, clearly he just rinse his mouth. The moment he step out, the nurse called him. Jungkook look up to follow the lady to the examine room. Yoongi put the newspaper down the moment he realize Jungkook was walking in the direction to where Jimin was, he follow the Alpha with his eyes, until he got in into one of the rooms, in that moment, a second door open, and Jimin was coming out.

Yoongi was relief that they miss each other by a second. It wasn't because he was jealous of the Alpha, because when it comes to competition, he knew deep inside, he did have a chance, Jungkook was taller and stronger than him, and sure, he wasn't going to deny that Jungkook was better looking than him. But the reason Yoongi wanted for Jimin to avoid the alpha is because he was doing so good trying to move on. Just one glance at Jungkook it would've been enough to to destroy the wall Jimin was building between him and Jungkook. That would lead to nothing but heartbreak.

"How was it?" Ask Yoongi to Jimin who was carrying a prescription note and some pamphlets about the baby's gestation and an image of the ultrasound of the baby's profile. But Jimin didn't pay to much attention to the image, he didn't want to get to attached, because he knew he was going to part ways with the baby.

"The doctor gave me something for nausea, and also some vitamins. I only have one more month of nausea and the medicine should help ease the symptoms." Jimin explained. Yoongi give Jimin his cardigan and help him put it on. The weather was getting chilly. It was almost winter.

"I'll take you to the pharmacy, and then we can grab some lunch, if you feel up to it" Said Yoongi walking out of the office next to Jimin, looking back making sure they weren't seen by Jungkook.

Few weeks later.

"Jimin, when are you going to tell you dad?" Ask Hobi. They were walking down the Han River, Jimin wanted to get out of the house for a short while. He's been avoiding any serious conversation with his father, he was still scare to confess the true.

"I don't know

"I don't know. I'm to scare to face him. I know he will be so disappointed. I guess I'm trying to spare my dad from the disappointment as much as possible" Jimin said.