Chapter 19 I Choose Him

CHAPTER 19

A few days later.

"Are you sure about this?" Ask Yoongi with a big smile, he was so exited to sign the document that will make Nabi, officially his daughter

"Are you sure about this?" Ask Yoongi with a big smile, he was so exited to sign the document that will make Nabi, officially his daughter. He just wanted to make sure that Jimin was ok with it.

"Yes, I'm sure. If you are ok with it. Thank you for what you are doing for us. Now she is going to be a "Min" just like I'll be in a few months when we get married." Jimin reply with a soft smile, holding baby Nabi sleeping in his arms.

"What about Jungkook?" Yoongi ask. And those words made Jimin's smile slowly fade. Jimin knew that Jungkook wanted to be part of his daughter's life, he wanted to give his name, but Jimin knew that if Nabi was a Jeon, just like her father, her life wont be easy, people will look down on her as a bastard child. This was better, Nabi can grow up as normal as possible in a society where she wont be judge for being a illegitimate daughter.

"He... " Jimin made a pause "He has his own family, there's no need to complicate things"

Yoongi smile one more time and immediately signs the document. Right after, he hold the baby with the satisfaction that now, no one can take away his daughter from him.

"Now we need to start planing out wedding" murmured Yoongi. Jimin smile, but for some reason, his smile didn't reach his eyes.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was starting to get exited about his baby, now that all of his friends knows that he was pregnant, everyone was calling him, congratulating him, giving him advice, talking for hours about pregnancy symptoms and even going shopping for maternity clothes. And he wasn't even showing yet.

On the other hand, Jungkook didn't seem to be exited like Taehyung want him to be.

"Oh God, this morning  sickness are going to kill me" said Taehyung, hoping that Jungkook who was close by, would worry about him, just like the husbands of his friends. But Jungkook seems like he was always somewhere else.  "I feel terrible, I can't stand the smell of food" Taehyung added.

"Yes, it's awful" reply Jungkook, but not really paying attention. He was more interested on his phone.

"How would you know. You never been pregnant" said Taehyung with disagreement.