Chapter 11 Morning Sickness

CHAPTER 11

"Hello?" Answer Jimin his phone

"Hello?" Answer Jimin his phone. He was laying on his bed and with everything that just happened, he forgot to call his friend Hobi to tell him the news. Now he was calling him, desperate to know the test results.

"You told me you were going to call me, I've been waiting for your call, are you ok? What happened?"

The concern voice of his friend were enough for Jimin to finally collapse.

"They canceled the service" Jimin said with tears.

"What?! Can they do that?"

"I guess so, Yoongi said it was pointless to make them stick to the contract, they just buy their way out"

"Does that means you are not pregnant?" Hobi ask. Jimin took a long pause before answering.

"I'm pregnant" Jimin confess, trying to hide his worries.

"WHAT? But if you are pregnant, how can they cancel?"

"They don't know I'm pregnant. They just cancel, but pay in full. So technically they pay me, but they just don't want the baby anymore"

What are you goin to do?" Hobi was getting more and more concerned. He knew what this could mean. Jimin was having a baby by himself when he is struggling to keep at float with his father medical bills.

"I don't know. Yoongi told me that now that is early, I could just end it" Jimin didn't need to explain what he meant by that.

"It's that what you want?"

"I think it's the best option. What am I going to do with a baby. You know I can't take care of it"

"Does the Alpha know?"

"They don't want anything to do with me. Jungkook's husband it's really upset about what happened between us. And with valid reasons. So they just want to move on from this, that includes me and the baby." Jimin explained.

"You should let the Alpha know, it's his child too."

"And what do you think he is going to do about it? Leave his husband to be with me? Or raise this baby with the Beta, in a home he will no be welcome? Even if he helps me financially, I don't want to force him to be part of something he doesn't want to"

"I understand, but just really think about this. You want me to go to your house?" Hobi wanted to be close to his friend, he might need a shoulder to cry on, and a phone call it's not enough.

"No, I want to be alone right now. I'll see you tomorrow"

They both hung up, and Jimin went back to bed, he had no energy to do anything, it was getting dark, so he just wanted to sleep and maybe wake up after all his problems were gone.

But a couple of hours into his sleep, he began to dream about the Alpha, his gorgeous face and tone muscles, it was like he was reliving those days at the lake house. He could feel his touch all over his body, the soft caresses and the trail of kisses over his skin.