Chapter 14 To Early

CHAPTER 14

Jimin begin to cry once he step out of the coffee shop, he wanted to go back and get lost in the Alpha's arms

Jimin begin to cry once he step out of the coffee shop, he wanted to go back and get lost in the Alpha's arms. But it was just a crazy fantasy, reality is that Jungkook is married, and he is moving on with his life. Jimin is beginning to build a new life after that lake house. How was even possible that he fell for Jungkook so much, he doesn't even know him, he doesn't even know his favorite food, favorite color or anything about his childhood, but regardless of that, Jungkook still feels like he was part of Jimin, that part that was missing and he didn't know it. Been close to Jungkook feels like home. But he can't stay home, someone else's is living there.

"Are you ok?" Suddenly the voice of Yoongi shook Jimin from his desperate need to be with Jungkook.

"What you're doing here?, I thought you were gone" Jimin quavers.

"I couldn't leave you alone with him, I was worry. I was in in the car waiting for you to step out"

"Thank you" Said Jimin with sadness, wiping his eyes and letting Yoongi put his arms around him for comfort. It wasn't the arms of his Alpha, but it was nice to have Yoongi near him. He was a good man.

Jimin and Yoongi drove back together. Jimin was silent, lost in his own thoughts, repeating the moment with Jungkook over and over in his head. "He didn't know I was pregnant and he want's to keep the baby" Jimin thought.

"You want to talk about it?" Ask Yoongi, trying to distract Jimin from his thoughts. But Jimin just slowly shook his head, he didn't even feel like talking. Yoongi give him a few more minutes, and then he try to change the subject. "So, what do you think about the couple? Did you like them?" That's when Jimin began to cry again, the thought of the adoption made him sad all over again. "What is it? You didn't like them?" Yoongi ask while parking the car. It was clear that he needed to give his full attention to his boyfriend right now. "Hey, don't worry sweetie, we'll find another couple" Yoongi assume Jimin wasn't satisfied with the couple.

 "Hey, don't worry sweetie, we'll find another couple" Yoongi assume Jimin wasn't satisfied with the couple

"Yoongi, I don't know if we can give the baby for adoption" Jimin sobbed.

"That's ok, I already told you I can take care of you and the baby, you don't have to give him away."