Chapter 17 Deliver

CHAPTER 17

The moment Jungkook realize it was Yoongi next to Jimin and his even bigger belly since the last time he saw him, he froze, no words could come out of his mouth, he just stare at the beautiful Omega who was surprised himself to see Jungkook right ...

The moment Jungkook realize it was Yoongi next to Jimin and his even bigger belly since the last time he saw him, he froze, no words could come out of his mouth, he just stare at the beautiful Omega who was surprised himself to see Jungkook right in front of him.

"What a surprise" said Taehyung interrupting Jungkook stare.

"Nice seen you again " said Yoongi trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Yes, it's been a while" respond Tae with a stare at Jimin, noticing his swollen stomach. Jimin just look down covering his belly with his cardigan like he was trying to hide it.

"Are you ok?" Muttered Jungkook at Jimin with concerned. Since he left him at the Lake house with Yoongi, he's been avoiding knowing anything about him, he knew he left him in good hands, even though it killed him to walk out of that room in the middle of the night.

Jimin was about to open his mouth to say something when the elevator open announcing their floor.

"This is it" said Yoongi, helping Jimin to walk past Taehyung with his slow pace due to his big belly.

Jimin give one step but before he even step out of the elevator, suddenly a sharp pain in his lower abdomen hit him hard making him bend down in pain.

"AHH!!!" Yell Jimin holding his belly. Jungkook instinctively try to reach for him, but Yoongi was already on it.

"What is it?" Ask Yoongi with concerned.

"The baby, I think is coming!" Reply Jimin without of breath.

Yoongi help him out of the elevator while Jungkook just stare with concerned, wanting to go with him and make sure Jimin was fine. His baby, his child was about to come to this world and wont be there to see it.

The elevator close the door, blocking Jungkook's visibility to the love of his life and his unborn child.

"I wonder who is that omega working for now? I gave his number to one of my friends who was looking for a surrogate, maybe he is carrying his child" said Tae with no concerns. Jungkook look at Tae with disapproval, but didn't say anything, knowing perfectly well that he can't upset him or it could be dangerous or his health. Seconds later the door open again showing a different floor.

"Let's go" said Jungkook a little to abruptly, and walking Taehyung out of the elevator for their appointment.