Chapter 8 Like it Never Happened

CHAPTER 8

It's been three day of non stop mating

It's been three day of non stop mating. They finally reach the end of it. It's been exhausting, wonderful and so passionate. Jungkook reach the level of pleasure that he never experienced in his life. He even wondered how he and all the Alphas in the world are keep on living, after losing so many of their precious Omegas. It was more than just the magnificent sex, it was the feeling of wholesome and belongings. It was a feeling like when you leave your home for so long, that you forgot how comfortable feels to be back. Jimin make him feel like that.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully, his hair still wet from sweat, his lips a little swollen from the rough kiss he gave him, but he looks so beautiful. Jungkook was laying next to him, resting his head on his hand to watch the omega just breath in and out. He wanted to memorize every single part of Jimin's face. He wanted to touch him, but now that the heat was over, it just felt awkward and forbidden. Sure, Jungkook just spend the last three days buried inside Jimin's body, but he couldn't help it, it was just a natural reaction to the Omegas heat. But now... "Oh my God, I forgot about Taehyung!"

"What time is it?" Jungkook got up immediately looking for his phone. He raise it to check the time, but the phone was completely dead by now, he hasn't charger it in three days. Then he checked the alarm clock next to the bedside table, that's when he saw not only the time, but the date. Then he realized it's been three days! "Three day!!! How did that happen?" Jungkook walk to the bathroom to take a shower, he needed to check on his husband.

 Then he realized it's been three days! "Three day!!! How did that happen?" Jungkook walk to the bathroom to take a shower, he needed to check on his husband

Moments later, Jimin finally woke up all by himself. He could see the beautiful view of the lake from the room for the first time, but that didn't make him feel better, he just wanted to go home. In that moment Jungkook knock the door and quietly walk in to check on Jimin, when he saw the Omega getting up from the bed with the sheets around his body, Jungkook turn around to give him some privacy. Not that he didn't know Jimin's body already. By now he can recognize every freckle on his skin, but Jungkook just wanted to be polite.

"I made some breakfast, after that I think is time we should leave" said the Alpha facing away.

"Oh, yea... sure, I'll be right there. I'm just going to take a quick shower" he said with a soft voice. Jungkook still feel goosebumps to hear the sweet melody of Jimin's voice, but he try to ignore it. He need to move on, Jungkook was a married man.