Chapter 6 The Alpha

CHAPTER 6

In the morning Taehyung woke up first, so he started to get things ready for the weekend at the lake house, just a few change of clothes and toiletries, they already have items at their house

In the morning Taehyung woke up first, so he started to get things ready for the weekend at the lake house, just a few change of clothes and toiletries, they already have items at their house. When Jungkook woke up and saw Tae putting things together, he ask.

"What you doing?"

"Getting ready for the lake house?" He reply with wide eyes, did he forgot already?

"The Lake house... oh yes, you wanted to go to the lake house"

"Yea, did you change your mind?" Tae ask worried.

"No, let's go. I need some relaxing time" he reply with a smile. Tae smile with relief, if Jungkook would've change his mind, he couldn't think of what else to say to convince him to go, but as always, Jk always agrees with his husband.

The trip to the lake house lasted two hours, and during that time, Taehyung was thinking how to start the conversation about what was waiting for them at the house. By now Jimin and Yoongi probably are already there.

"Babe I'm gonna need you to masturbate so I can get an omega pregnant" Taehyung was thinking posable scenario to start the conversation

"Babe I'm gonna need you to masturbate so I can get an omega pregnant" Taehyung was thinking posable scenario to start the conversation. But everything he can think about sounded as ridiculous as asking him to get someone else pregnant for him. Could this be pushing Jungkook to the edge?. He might get upset, but he will end up agreeing, wouldn't he? He always say yes, but Taehyung never ask anything this big. When Tae wanted something, JK always give it to him, the lake house, a new car, clothes, trips. Not that Tae couldn't afford if he wanted it, he was rich as fuck, maybe even richer than JK, because of his parents. And he always got everything he wanted, that include the hottest alpha in school, Jungkook. So asking for this it doesn't sound as crazy in his head, but Jungkook has been a little hesitant about the subject, so that make him wonder if this could possibly be the time JK say no.

They turn around the long drive way of their lake house, when something caught the attention of Jungkook.

"What's going on? There's a car in our drive way" said Jungkook parking next to it. There was a car right in their private driveway. "I think I should call the police" says Jungkook grabbing the phone to make the call, but that's when Taehyung took Jungkook's phone gently from his hands, wich make Jk look at him in surprise.