Introduction

In this Omegaverse, Alphas and Betas are the most common species, Omegas seem to be very few after a virus that only attacked Omegas

In this Omegaverse, Alphas and Betas are the most common species, Omegas seem to be very few after a virus that only attacked Omegas. So after decades only very few omegas are left, but they live in fear of getting kidnapped for the only purpose of reproduction or for their heat. Alphas can only truly feel satisfied sexually when mating with Omegas in heat. So at this point most Alphas never been with an omega.

Jungkook and Alpha and Taehyung a Beta are married. They been married for a while but they never have been able to have kids. Taehyung is a Beta, Betas can't conceive with an Alpha. And up until that moment, it didn't bother the couple, but Taehyung being a man of high society, and all of his friends are already having kids, and conversation with his friends is all about being parents, he was feeling left out, so now he decide that he wants to have a baby.

Jimin and his father Namjoon are living in poverty. Namjoon is really sick and he needs a surgery that they can never afore. Jimin is one of the very few Omegas, and his father has been protecting him all this years from getting kidnapped and abused. But after he has falling sick, Jimin need to find a way to help him, to get the money necessary to save him. That's when Jimin's best friend Hobi told him about being a surrogate for rich families.

And that's how he meets Jungkook, the Alpha he needs to get pregnant with his child, but it end up been more than just a transaction. His Alpha instinct are rising for the first time and his world is flipping upside down.

                                                         ___________________________
Jikook - Kookmin
Some Taekook will be mention
Omegaverse story
Non shifters
MPreg
Mature audience 18+

Disclaimer

I want to let you know in advance that English is no my first language so be prepared for grammatical errors and typos.

Trigger Warnings will be mark  with ⚠️

This is a Jikook story, and even though Taekook will be mention, I will no take any hate towards any member. If you don't like Jikook, this is not story for you.

Happy 24th Birthday Sweet Boy