Chapter 4 The meaning of being an Alpha and Omega

Chapter 4

Jimin came back home early, because he know his father would be awake waiting for him

Jimin came back home early, because he know his father would be awake waiting for him. On his way back, Jimin kept touching the check to make sure it is real, that little piece of paper represents a new life for his father. He can now start the process for his surgery. But how is he going to tell his father how he came to have the money, there is no job that will pay that amount for just a few hours of work. Jimin need to come up with an idea to convince Namjoon that the money is not stolen or anything like that.

"Dad, I'm home" Jimin yell from the outside of his father's door.

"Ok son. Everything alright?" He ask

"Yes, I'm going to bed, good night" Jimin didn't want to see his father directly, for fear of getting questioned about what he was doing. Jimin was a terrible liar.

__________________________________

Next morning

"Taehyung, babe I was thinking maybe we should go on vacation, we haven't been out of the country in so long, I think is time to spice our life just a little" said Jungkook trying to hug his husband from behind while Taehyung was making a coffee i...

"Taehyung, babe I was thinking maybe we should go on vacation, we haven't been out of the country in so long, I think is time to spice our life just a little" said Jungkook trying to hug his husband from behind while Taehyung was making a coffee in his expensive expresso machine.

"Sound like a good idea, I need to get out of here for a while" reply Tae ignoring the hug Jungkook was giving him, and just moving away from him with his tiny cup of coffee on hand.

"Perfect, I'll have my assistant make the reservation for next month" said Jungkook with a smile of excitement.

"Wait! Next month? Can we go, maybe in the next week or two?"

"The next couple of week my calendar is full, I have tons of work. I was hoping to take a nice relaxing break after ending this project I have at work. Next month will be perfect for me"

"Yea, but next month I'm staring a protect too, so I only have a couple of weeks free before the heat" Taehyung was comfortable drinking his coffee, until he realizes the last word he said.

"heat?" Ask Jungkook. That's a word normally used for Omegas, what heat was Tae talking about?"

"Mmmh... well, I guess I have to tell you sooner or later. I have found the Omega that is going to carry my child" explained Taehyung.