Chapter 5 Animal Instinct

Chapter 5

When Yoongi realize that the email Taehyung sent was also sent to Jimin, he immediately call Taehyung

"Yes" answer the Tae.

"We need to talk, come to my office as soon as you can" demanded Yoongi, his voice sounded angry.

"Why can you tell me over the phone? What's with the order to rush me to your office?"

"It's about your email, I need to explain in person" urge the man.

"Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes" reply Tae dumbfounded as to why the urge to meet that couldn't be said on the phone.

Like he said, Tae was in Yoongi's office in 20 minutes.

"Sit down" offer yoongi. Taehyung pull out the chair and sat in front of his desk.

"What's the matter? You look upset"

"Yes I'm a little upset. After what you wrote on your email, and sent it to Jimin, I'm not sure the boy will actually go through with this?" Said Yoongi staring at the tall Beta.

"Why?"

"Horrendous act?" Yoongi ask, referring to what Taehyung wrote on the email.

"Yea, don't you know? It's disgusting!"

"If Jimin search about it, he might get scare and quit."

"Why will he get scare, it's not like it's going to happen. I will never let my husband do any of those things "

"That's the part I wanted to talk to you. If you want a child from your husband and the omega, you going to have to make some sacrifices" explained Yoongi, leaning back on his chair, this one making a squeak sound.

"What kind of sacrifice?" Taehyung lean forward over the desk, paying more attention to Yoongi's words

"Getting your husband's seeds in a cup, like regular betas do, it's not enough. Those seed comes from the human part of the Alpha, what we need is the Alpha seeds, only those are the only capable of impregnate an Omega. The only way to get it is by the Omega's scent, the Scent that only comes when they are in heat. What I'm saying is, in order to get the Alpha's semen, we need to have the Omega close. But there are risk when it comes to putting an Alpha and an Omega in heat nearby."