"I don't want to." I whisper, not sure if he heard me.

"What's that Spitfire." He cups his hand around his ear and leans closer to me.

"Ugh! You are going to make me say it again aren't you?" He nods his head with a smile.

Fucking jackass.

"Fine I don't want it to end." He moves closer but I out my hand on his chest to stop him. I need to tell him everything first, then he can decide. "I'm not ready for a relationship though Chris. I have some things to work through, I know that."

"Whatever you want Spitfire." He leans down and kisses my neck and I suck in a breath, as his tongue laps over my neck.

"But I don't want you with anyone else while we are fucking."

I don't want him with anyone else period, but I'm still not ready for that.

"Anything else Spitfire?" He says as he leans back and slowly takes his shirt off.

"If one of wants to call it quits that's it." I love at his well toned body. "Fuck your body is..." He shuts me up with a searing kiss that makes my toes curl.

When he pulls away I push him back and lift my shirt off and straddle him again.

"Now can we fuck?" I start grinding on him again, as he lets out a moan. I take that as a yes as I help tug his pants down. I kiss on his hip bone and he hisses. When I put my tongue on the tip of his erection, he has a jerk reaction.

"Spitfire, you don't have to."

"Oh but I want to."

With that I lower my head into his hard shaft and moan as I hear curse like a sailor. I start bobbing up and down and fuck it makes me more wet for him.

"That's enough" he says as I let go of him with a pop.

"What's wrong? Did I do it wrong?" Shit I shouldn't have said that. He looks at me confused .

"Have you not done that before?" I shake my head no in embarrassment. "I never wanted to do that before until now." He pushes himself up and cups my face. "I stopped you or I would have came right then."

"Oh!" Now I feel stupid. But he doesn't give me time to think when his lips press against mine and I feel him pressed against me and I moan and whimper at the same time.

"I need to be inside you." He pants out and I smirk at him.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

"Ride me Spitfire." He sits up and I straddle him as I lean over and grab a condom from my side table. Once the condom is on I slowly slide down his length as he brings me closer to his body.

As I move up and down on him he removes the hair from my face."So fucking beautiful." Then his lips capture mine again, as his hands clamp onto the back of my shoulders. This slow sensual pace is new to me and is bringing me to new heights as he sucks on my neck.

"Chris" I say breathlessly and he brings his face to look at me. "Be patient with me please." I don't want to lose him, I know that for sure now.

"I will" he grunts out as he thrust his hips up and I cry out. I feel my orgasm build up and explode. My eyes roll back and I swear I see fucking stars. I feel his thrusts become sloppier as I know he is near the edge.

"Stacy" he whispers out as I feel him spill into the condom. He flips back on the bed and I fall on top of him, with our bodies all slick as he slips out of me.

Shit! Did we just make love?

A/N: Hey everyone. I am doing a collaboration with BeautyofBooks_24 called Chasing You. Well most of it is her, I just help out a little lol. Check this out and let us know what you think.

 Check this out and let us know what you think

Thanks again

Thanks again

💞Lexi💞