After 2 minutes we both saw and hear more movements and now he understands what I am doing so he immediately pull me towards him and we wait for some time to see what is coming towards us I immediately pull out daggers and I also give him too, these are given by our guide so he didn't ask any questions from me.

Now it comes out and we are shocked to see what it is ........

It was.......

Two little and cute baby wolves.

Both are white and of same height may be they are twin or something but truly both are very cute

We both are looking towards them and both also looking towards us with wailling their tails.

Suddenly I remember I bought some drugs and also some food to lure animals, so I put out and slowly move towards them and offer them firstly they hesitant and growl but looking my sweet gesture they came to me and started eating I slowly patted their heads, they lick me now they become my friends and I introduce them to Tae who is looking towards us with amuse expression.

Tae:- How do you do that, they are dangerous?

Me:- Nah they are cute and also you have yeontan think them as their ancestors, dogs are crossed product of wolves, dogs get their trait from wolves like loyalty, difference between good and bad people, etc.

He nodded.

And after sometimes we four get along with each other, one is become fond of me second become fond of tae oppa.

We both play with them happily forgetting about others and also that we are at bad terms with each other.

Tae:- Let's name them.

Me:- I am also thinking same and I finalize the name for my cutie pie.

Tae:- And what it is.

Me:- I will called it Luna.

Tae:- Nice name and it also suit it , and I decided to call it Lobo.

Me:- Great.

And we called their names, I think both are happy with theirnamese because they wailling their tails and licking our legs.

After playing with them our stomach growl.

We both look at each other.

Tae:- Let's first collects some woods to ignite fire then we can catches some fishes to eat.