Ch- 28, The Mircales Of Love

Start from the beginning

"See, she's enjoying!" Anirudh said, looking at Rudhi with a smirk.

"This is not a romantic film going on, that she's enjoying!" Bondita rolled her eyes at him while he chuckled.

"And talking about time,"she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I'll have the whole night for you, my lovely Pati Babu!" She said as his hands softly held her waist.

"Mhmm, really?" He smirked.

"No, not really!" She laughed and hugged him tightly.
"I love you, Pati Babu!" She said.

"I know!" He teased as she glared at him before breaking into laughter.

Bondita pulled back and walked out of the room.

"We love you!" Anirudh called out from behind and she just turned around to see him, holding Rudhi in his arms and pressing his cheek with hers.
_______________________________

At night, when Bondita was putting Rudhi to bed, Anirudh and she sat together, talking.

"We need to go to a wedding, next week!" She told Anirudh.
"Sushobhita is getting married."

"Great! Isn't she one of your clients?" He asked, remembering.

"Yes she is!" She replied as she saw Rudhi doze off to sleep in her arms.

"One day, she'll also get married, Pati Babu! Doesn't it feel weird? She's so small, right now!" Bondita said, gently patting Rudhi's chest, as she lied between her and Anirudh.

"No! She won't get married, ever!" Anirudh announced, feeling a certain tinge in his heart.

"What? But why?" Bondita asked, astonished.

"Because, she won't go away from her Baba, even for a day!" He said, gently holding Rudhi's little hand.

"Pati Babu, every girl has to go away from her father, one day!" She said, finding her husband's possessiveness too cute.

"I don't know anything! I just don't want to think about it. I won't allow someone to steal away my daughter from me!" He said, actually looking sad now.

"Pati babu!" She held his hands lovingly.
"Didn't you too steal me from my father? It's the custom of life! And what if your daughter falls in love with someone?!"

"I don't know anything! Even if she falls in love, I will be the one to approve that person!" He said, possessively.

"I'm telling you Bondita, all the people in her life, need to be tested by me first!" He warned her and Bondita just pressed a smile on her lips.

"Best of Luck, Puchki!" She murmured thinking about her daughter's overprotective Baba.

"Did you say something?" Anirudh asked.

"Hmm?.. Me?!... No, Nothing!" Sbe replied.
"I just said, I love you, my Pati Babu!"

Anirudh smiled at her wholeheartedly and bringing her hands close to his lips, kissed them with love.