Revelation of truth part two

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Avni in mind: what happened to him? Why he is shaking?

Aman: hello bro! The packet you gave me is missing.

Avni was confused.

Avni in mind: packet? Which packet?

Aman: I kept that in the drawer under my books but it is not there if my family saw that then they will throw me out of the house. Please help bro.

Aman: ok, I am checking it again.

Aman cuts the call and starts finding it in the drawers on the side table and take out his books then he smiles and take out a white packet. Avni frowns but soon she register what it is?

Avni: drugs?

Avni was shocked and Aman consumed it in front of her. Avni keeps the hand on her mouth. Avni gets angry she went to the door and was about to knock it and stops.

Flashback ends.

Avni looked angry and Neil was looking at her.

Neil: why you stop?

Avni: I wanted to give him a tight slap but then I realized that If I confront him right now then he will get alert and I did not want that. If I talked to him that day maybe he starts to consume that outside and he spent the night with friends in the name of group studies. Those days Arav was really ill and because of that our whole family was disturbed even doctors suggested the surgery all were already really tensed and I did not want to give them more stress so I thought to solve that matter on my own.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: I started to keep an eye on him. I wanted to gather proof so that the main culprit will get caught who was playing with the lives of teenage kids. One night, I was sitting in my room and working on my laptop. I heard the shooting of some boys. This was the normal thing as Aman's friends always do that and papa always get angry at Aman that these type of his friends are, ill-mannered. But this time, I was alert he went out and saw the jeep is going. I ran to my car and gets in that and goes after them.

Flashback:

Avni gets in her car and goes. Riya came there.

Riya: where Avni is going in a hurry. She looks worried for days. I have to follow her.

Riya thinks.

On the other side, Avni stopped outside the bar and gets angry.

Avni: so this is their group study. Today, I will not leave them. I Hope, I get some proof.

Avni goes inside and starts finding Aman and his gang. She saw the man sitting on the couch and a bag of drags was there. Avni clicked the pictures and made the video.

Avni: now I can deal with Aman.

Avni starts finding him she feels a hand on her shoulder and is shocked. Avni thought that someone saw her. Avni turns and saw Riya. Avni took a breath of relief.

Avni: Riya, you?

Riya: yes but what are you doing here?

Avni: I came after Aman.

Riya: what?

Avni: yes. He...

Avni told him everything and Riya keeps the hand on her mouth.

Avni: today, I will see this Aman. Agar aaj us ki maar maar kar chamri nahi udher di to mera naam Avni nahi hai.

Riya: ok, first let's find him.

They start finding Aman and soon they find him. They saw he is dancing and is not in his senses. Avni goes to him and holds his arm.

Aman: hey Di. You here.

He laughs. Avni wanted to slap him but she controlled herself.

Aman: let's dance.

Avni: come with me. I will teach you how to dance.

Aman: ok.

She takes him to Riya.

Aman: Riya Di. You will also dance.

Riya: yes Aman, I will join Avni.

Aman: woo, we will enjoy it a lot.

Avni nods and they take him out.

Aman: we will dance here?

Avni gives him a tight slap.

Avni: you.

Riya: Avni, Avni stop. First, let's go home now it's time to tell the family.

Avni nods.

Avni: Hmm, now papa will deal with him.

Aman was not in his sense. Avni takes him to the car and made him sit in the back seat. Avni and Riya get in the car and Avni start the car and they go from there.