Instead of answering her thought, Stiles pulled the girl into a hug, resting his chin on her head. "We're gonna find her. We're gonna find everyone." Stiles said and Melanie slowly nodded, sliding the bracelet onto her wrist.

Melanie slowly pulled away, looking at the broken glass on the floor before looking up at Stiles, sighing. "Guess there only one last place to check." She said and Stiles nodded. "The hospital."

...

Stiles and Melanie slowly walked around the quiet hospital. Key word:

Quiet.

It was never quiet at Beacon Hills Hospital and if it ever was, you know it's bad. Stiles and Melanie had checked the first two floors and were now doing a walkthrough of the third floor when a roar and a scream made them freeze.

"Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!" Melanie and Stiles could hear Scott scream before Parrish's roars echoed through the air. Melanie's eyes went wide, looking up at Stiles who had the same expression as her. When the pair locked eyes, they instantly ran towards Scott's voice.

They stopped when they reached a doorway, the shadow of a man creeping into the room they were in from the hospitals flickering lights. Melanie slowly opened her hand out at her side at let a baseball bat grow in her hand, making Stiles look at her with wide eyes.

"My bat, really? Are you even gonna let me use it?" Stiles asked and Melanie pursed her lips as she looked down at the bat before she shook her head. "Nope."

"Then what do I get?" Stiles asked as Melanie let the first object that came to her mind appear in her hands. She smiled, handing Stiles a frying pan. Stiles gaped at the object, slowly taking it out of her hands. "A frying pan? Really?" The boy whisper yelled as Melanie shrugged. "Hey! It works!"

"The train is coming, boys." The shadow spoke and Melanie froze, instantly recognizing Mr. Douglass' voice as he continued. "There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a true Alpha by my side." He said as he laughed.

Melanie's nose twitched in anger at the man's words, taking a slow step towards the door so she was right at the edge of the doorway, the baseball bat held up, ready to hit the man as he continued to speak. "And then a Banshee, a were-coyote..." He said and Melanie smirked, taking another step so she was visible to the man.

"How about a kitsune?" She asked and Mr. Douglass' head whipped to Melanie. "What—" Melanie cut the man off as she twirled the baseball bat in her hands before swinging it, hitting Mr. Douglass in the back of the head. Melanie glared at her teacher on the ground, growling slightly as Stiles came out from the room they were hiding in, looking up at Scott and Liam across the hall from them. "Bad guy, right? We didn't misread that?"

"And to think I thought that son of a bitch was pretty." Melanie muttered as she ran a hand through her hair, using her foot to turn Mr. Douglass around on the floor. The man's eyes suddenly shot open, glowing a bright red, making Melanie gasp, dropping her bat. "Oh, shit!"

Scott grabbed onto Parrish in front of him, turning to Melanie, Stiles and Mr. Douglass before throwing the Hellhound in their direction.

Stiles, seeing Parish flying towards them, grabbing Melanie's arm, pulling her against the wall beside him just as Parrish hit Mr. Douglass, the two of them falling to the floor.

Melanie watched Mr. Douglass and Parrish as she tried to catch her breath before she turned her head to see who had thrown the Hellhound, not even seeing who the "boys" Mr. Douglass was mentioning was.

Melanie felt her heart skip a beat at Liam standing a few feet in front of her. A big smile grew on her face as she slowly stepped out so she was in the middle of the hall. "Liam?"