Chapter 12- My 1st Vacation In 15 Years

—————

The bus stopped at a cliff around an hour later. 

Their break area, according to Aizawa, but it didn't seem like there were any facilities around, not even one with a bathroom. That was too bad, because some people really needed it. Izuku looked at Minoru.

The cliff they did stop at was particularly beautiful though. Ahead of them, mountains lay at the end of a sea of trees, all a rich shade of green and brown.

"Hey wait a second, where did class B go?" Eijiro asked. He was scanning the road behind them, no second bus in sight.

Minoru additionally squeaked, "And what about the bathrooms..?!"

"This is quite a strange place to stop at..." Momo mumbled to herself, then turned to Aizawa. "Excuse me, are you sure we're in the right area?"

"Yes, you are," the teacher said with no hesitation. "There's a reason we stopped here."

"Oh no," Dabi rolled his eyes. "What now?"

It was that moment, someone suddenly shouted, "Rock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

Izuku whipped his head in all directions. He recognized that intro...

"We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!" Two female heroes instantly appeared out of nowhere, striking their signature poses and almost causing Izuku to fall backwards. A random kid was also next to them, with a strange hat.

"These are the heroes who will help us train you over the course of the training camp," Aizawa gestured at the two women. "Meet the Wild Wild Pussycats."

"You two are Mandalay and Pixie-Bob!" Izuku blurted out all of a sudden, instantly awestruck. "You're part of the Wild Wild Pussycats, a four-member hero team that's been working for twelve years under the same agency. You specialize in mountain rescue operations."

"Yes, yes, but we're eighteen at heart!" Pixie-Bob yelled loudly.

"You really got all that knowledge packed in there..." Denki sweatdropped, stepping away from the greenette. "Scary..."

Izuku ignored him, because what kind of person would pay attention to their friends when two widely renowned heroes were right in front of them?! "Can I both your autographs?" he asked the heroes, a notebook instantly in his hands. 

"Wait where'd that come from?!" Hanta yelped.

"I have a pen here somewhere..."

"A fan, huh?" Mandalay smiled as she took the pen that magically appeared and signed a page. She passed the notebook to Pixie-Bob, but also took notice of the silver wristband on Izuku. "Oh, you're one of the Villain Rehabilitation members?"

"Oh, uh-" Izuku covered the wristband unconsciously with his hand. "Yeah, I am."

"Hey, there's no problem here," Mandalay said, as Pixie-Bob handed back the notebook. "You're just a bit different than I imagined."

'In a good way or a bad way?' he thought.

"Anyways," Mandalay said, turning to the edge of the cliff. She pointed out to the base of a mountain, covered in green. "over there is your lodging, right at the foot of the mountain."

"All the way over there?!" Toru gasped.

"Wait.. so why did we stop here then?" Ochaco asked, and the realization that they were screwed passed over the students.

"H-Hey! We gotta get back to the bus!" Eijiro yelled.

"It's... It's already leaving!" Hanta cried.