Chapter 2- I've Always Wanted To Live At School

—————

Himiko gasped, Izuku blinked, and Dabi stood half-shocked half-unimpressed as they stared up at the building in front of them, reeling in the sheer grandness of it.

It stood way taller than any building hosting villains should have, with gold and specks of silver embroidering around white paint, and bushes and other plants in front of it, giving it some life. A broad, white archway was in front of it, the words 'U.A. Villain Rehab Dormitory' clearly stated in gold.

"Woah," Dabi muttered, turning to Nezu. "How many villains do you even plan on having?"

"Oh, you know," Nezu said with a smile. "If this one goes well, I was thinking around sixty. Twenty per year, like an actual course!"

Aizawa suddenly looked like he got ten years shaved off his life.

"Sixty!?" Himiko yelped. "So many people in one building! Hey, will we have more people this year? Will we?!"

"Maybe, if you behave." Nezu said. Izuku looked at his siblings.

"So can we go in already? I wanna see what it's like!" Himiko said, bouncing on her heels. "U.A. is so rich!~"

"Yeah," Izuku nodded. "Let's go in."

He took the lead, followed by Himiko who was instantly rushing up to the little bushes and shrubs around the lawn, Dabi, who was walking casually (but you could see he was desperate not to get to close to the heroes), Nezu, and Aizawa, who was explaining the instructions.

"Room checks will be held once a week," he said, when they went underneath the archway. "Any confidential items will be taken. Your rooms have been decorated according to your requests, but any added graffiti will be taken down...-"

He continued talking for the short while, and then they eventually approached the entrance. An electric scanner was at the doors, blinking red while a little screen flashed the words, 'NO ENTRY.'

"Here, you'll scan your tracking device," Aizawa said, pointing to the red light. "One at a time, or else it won't work and you'll get shocked."

Izuku looked down at his tight silver-colored bracelet, that had the words 'U.A. Tracker' etched on it. They had been told that, besides the obvious function of being a tracker, it would be used to monitor their health, shock them if needed, and disable their quirk.

Izuku saw the blinking red light it had, which he held against the scanner. A little beep sounded while the scanner light turned neon-green, allowing entrance.

He entered the building, the door shutting with another beep behind him, and he flicked on the lights. Unsurprised but still marveling, he looked around the inside, the cozy atmosphere surrounding him.

The door opened again, this time Himiko coming in. She instantly shrieked with delight. "Ah!~ It's so nice! I love it! I can't wait to see my room!~"

Dabi came in next. "Jeez," he said, "It's not as fancy as my family's house but it's almost there."

"Hey! Don't ruin this for me!" Himiko poked a finger into Dabi's chest.

"Oops." the other muttered sarcastically.

"I heard that!"

"Stop bickering." Izuku ordered, while Aizawa came in. The two stopped fighting immediately.

The Pro Hero looked at each member of the trio one-by-one, seeming surprised that actually worked.

"Why are you all stopped at the door?" Nezu asked, being the last one to come in. "Take a look around the common room. It's all for you."