Prologue

—————

Izuku stirred his strawberry milkshake while in thought, wondering whether or not sending Himiko and Dabi shopping was a good idea.

It had been a while since Izuku took a day off, and being in the mall felt comforting to him. But knowing his siblings were prone to get-in-trouble-due-to-villain-impulses, he didn't think that they'd last too long.

Oh well. Izuku sipped his milkshake, leaning on the stone ledge of the mall fountain. He would enjoy it while it lasted. 

It was peaceful enough in the cool mall, even with all the people crowding around in the building. He never liked social interaction, but Izuku felt at peace most of the time.

The only thing that was disturbing him was the constant buzzing of his cell phone, and he already knew who was messaging him. It was probably Kurogiri saying that his dad wanted him back or something, so Izuku decided to completely ignore him.

Sometimes Izuku wondered why they even tried in the first place. It was common knowledge amongst the League of Villains that Izuku hated his dad with every fiber and cell of his fifteen year-old super-tired being.

He couldn't imagine his life without his siblings, though. They were everything to Izuku. They were the reason he got up in the morning and the reason he went to sleep at night.

Himiko and Dabi especially. They were the ones he was closest with. They did almost everything together, and even though they could get on his nerves around ninety-seventy percent of the time, they were generally fun to be around.

Himiko, who liked putting her hair up in messy buns, liked chasing after cute things, liked the blood of her loved ones, and had an everlasting spark of insanity in her eyes.

And Dabi, who was cynical about everything, liked talking about his siblings, scarred across multiple parts of his body, and had bright blue flames that burned everything they touched.

Izuku felt happy at the thought of them, taking another sip of his milkshake and wondering if they would actually do what they were told. Probably not.

Izuku continued idly looking around the busy mall, ignoring the incessant buzzing of his phone, until a ringtone started playing.

Oh. Now it's an emergency.

Izuku sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket. 'Now? I haven't even finished my milkshake yet...'

He held the phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

Kurogiri spoke from the other end of the line. "Hello, Izuku. I'm calling about Himiko and Dabi. To put it simply, they've been caught."

Izuku sputtered at the bluntness.

"They what?!"

—————

434 words

A/N- *screams in tododeku*

HELLO AGAIN! 

this is the rewrite of my original Villain Rehab story, so if you read the original i hope you like this one lmao. you'll see MAJOR changes in all the chapters

and also, i um... kinda lost the dumb sense of humor i had before, which sucks, but i'll try-

so uh... i hope i'll see you in future chapters!