Chapter 1- If I Was There

—————

"This is all your fault!" Himiko shouted.

"My fault? Aren't you the reason they even managed to catch up to us?" Dabi shot back.

"Well maybe if you didn't set that fire, they never would've known we were there!"

"I was covering up your mistake. You should be grateful!"

"I'm offended you would think I would even want your help!"

"Oh no, I am so sorry I hurt your precious feelings."

"Yeah, you should be!"

Himiko huffed and Dabi rolled his eyes, proceeding to face away from each other childishly. They didn't speak, making the entire room feel awkward.

Unamused at the two, Aizawa turned to Tsukauchi and Nezu. "These guys are wanted villains?" he asked. "Are you sure?" 

Tsukauchi nodded, bringing up some papers from a stack. "Yes, perfectly. Dabi and Himiko Toga. Charged for arson, theft, murder, assault, kidnapping, and a whole bunch of other crimes. Very surprising we caught them shoplifting."

"Very surprising we should take them seriously at all." Aizawa deadpanned.

"Don't be like that, Eraser," Nezu said, taking a sip of tea. He smiled. "You might hurt their feelings."

"We're right here." Dabi said.

"Yeah! We're right-" she blinked, staring at Nezu, "Woah! The mouse is so cute!" Himiko squealed. "Can I have some of your blood? Pretty please?!~"

"I'm afraid I have to say no." Nezu responded, still smiling for some reason.

"I'll get it eventually!" Himiko said. "That's a promise!~"

"Uh..." Tsukauchi coughed awkwardly, getting the attention of everyone in the room. "Can we get back to what we're supposed to be doing?"

"Right. We got caught. Wooo," Dabi waved his arms sarcastically. "Go ahead and throw us in jail or whatever."

Himiko started giggling hysterically. Dabi hit her over the head lightly.

"Actually," Nezu piped up. "We have an-"

"Nezu?" 

The door nearby opened up, and another person poked in. "Sorry to interrupt. You're wanted at the front desk. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems important. Do you mind coming?"

"Hm," Nezu got down from the chair. "Well, doesn't hurt to check out, does it?"

"We'll take it from here," Aizawa said. "You can go."

"I put my trust in you!" Nezu said, already leaving the room. The door clicked once he left view, locking it firmly.

"Anyways," Tsukauchi faced the two villains in front of him. "to go back to what he was saying, we're giving you an offer."

Aizawa continued. "Basically, U.A. is hosting a Villain Rehabilitation Program, where we take eligible villains to U.A. and have them study to become heroes instead."

"Ew," Dabi snorted. "Heroes and going back to high school, my two favorite things in the universe. What could be better than this?"

"Nothing!" Himiko cheered. "The people at U.A. are so cute!~ I bet their blood tastes amazing! I'll have such cute friends and a normal high school experience! It would be a dream!~"

"Ugh," Dabi grimaced. "It'll be even worse with you there."

"Thanks!~" Himiko giggled. "I can't wait for Izu-kun to slap you for saying that!"