Yet Luni chose this configuration and it became the key to determining the outcome. The seemingly insignificant flames ate away at Gu Luo's health bit by bit.

Luni's mana recovered thanks to his equipment and it slowly rose again. Seeing that Gu Luo's Tangira was about to withdraw from the time and space magician's casting range, a skill icon in a dim state lit up again due to sufficient mana. Luni didn't hesitate to use it.

A dark light cut against Tangira. It didn't have much damage but combined with Ignite, it took away the last of Gu Luo's health.

Luni won this second solo game very beautifully. Hs entire laning process from the timing of the skill release to the accurate calculation of damage was awe-inspiring.

Gu Luo lost a game and his original joy was washed away instantly. He knew that he didn't handle the last wave well. He was a bit embarrassed to look at Lin Yan's expression. Lin Yan wasn't too surprised by this ending. "It's fine. Just play well in the third game."

It was obvious that Luni took out the time and space magician after losing one game to test this hero's pairing with Gu Luo.

Lin Yan gave Luni this opportunity but he didn't suffer a loss either. He collected data on the pros and cons of Tangira when facing the time and space magician. He thought about the few heroes he touched so far in terms of lineup configuration and instantly had a more complete idea.

Now he gathered the information he wanted. He quickly finished writing it down and tapped the pen against the paper. "For the next round, try the flame hunting banshee."

At the start of the third game, Luni was still using the space time magician. Gu Luo learned from his previous defeat and handled the details more carefully this time while attacking. The flame hunting banshee didn't have as high an outburst as Tangira but it was extremely mobile. Her red waist swayed in the process of retreating quickly and it looked like passionate flames burning in the canyon, flying away with the wind.

Gu Luo's playing style was quite detailed. The strength of the time and space magician's shield was linked to its mana value. After advancing and retreating several times to force Luni to use the second skill, the recovery of the time and space magician's mana obviously couldn't keep up with such consumption.

It was under the most extreme pressure for a while and this made Luni passive. For a magic type hero, it was obviously extremely deadly to run out of mana.

Eight minutes into clearing the lane, Gu Luo keenly seized an excellent opportunity. Thanks to a set of combos, the shield of Luni's second skill was played. Then he retreated in one blow. Gu Luo stepped on a soldier's body while retreating and the burning effect around his entire body triggered the moment the line of soldiers was cleared. Then he used flash and got close to Luni again.

In this way, he released the ultimate move Lotus Flower the moment Luni's shield disappeared. Red flames burned in a beautiful lotus flower shape on Luni's time and space magician and all the health was emptied out.

The third solo game officially ended. The final score was 2:1! It didn't meet Lin Yan's initial bragging about 3:0 but based on today's performance, the two assassin heroes were played perfectly in Gu Luo's hands.

He praised Gu Luo. "Well played."

Gu Luo smiled with a bit of embarrassment. He looked back and his gaze passed over everyone, finally landing on Jing Yuanzhou with high expectations. Jing Yuanzhou smiled when he received this gaze. "It was really beautiful."

The look in Gu Luo's eyes couldn't be hidden. "I will continue to work hard!"

Lin Yan couldn't help laughing. He almost forgot that their little mid-laner was the chief little brother fan of God Jing. He looked at the time and clapped his hands. "Okay, go back and sit down. Be ready to play the training match."