command me

Why am I so captivated by him? His hands, gripping the lower part of the steering wheel. The slow smirk on his face, stirring up strange things inside of me. And his hair, slightly messy because of the wind that moves effortlessly through it.

"Why are you always staring woman?" Lukas looks over at me with a crooked smile plastered on his face, "I mean I don't care, but for your sake at least make it discreet."

I feel my cheeks heat with embarrassment and turn my head towards the window. The atmosphere gets thick and I'm dying to find something to say, anything to say.

"I'm kidding sweetheart." he chuckles. The car gets quiet for a moment, "You weren't this shy at the club. I'm kinda missing that sarcastic, stuck up bitch I ran into that night." he smiles, "I guess it was all a cover for the real you."

"Great observation." My tone is sarcastic and Lukas laughs at this.

"There you are." he smiles and stares over at me with an alluring gaze. He looks back at the road, and I watch as his eyes turn dark. "I guess I can't say I ran into you though. My eyes were set on you as soon as you entered that club."

He moves his hips forward in the seat, adjusting. "I knew it wasn't your first night out partying, I could tell by the way you'd dressed."

He smirks, "I had all of those girls around me and you'd seen that too. But God, the only thing I could think about was how I could get that little tight white dress off of you."

My cheeks heat again, and accompanied with that is the tingling sensation between my legs. I've never had this type of chemistry with anyone before. I have never heard anyone speak such bold words to me. And it had my panties soaking, ready to spread my legs for him all over again.

"I think you knew exactly what it did to me though. The way you were twisting your hips had me readjusting and thinking about sewers every 3 minutes."

I start to laugh, and he laughs with me, "But God, I couldn't get over your eyes. Those are the most gorgeous things on you. I mean your body is beautiful, but God those eyes had me groveling at your feet."

I blush, "Thank you."

Lukas smiles and shakes his head, "I'm kind of liking this now."

"What?" I ask.

"The 'real' you." he says, "It's like you wear your emotions right on your face. It's cute kinda." There's a sweet silence that sort of hangs in the air. A comforting one.

"Tell me what you thought that night." he says.

I shake my head, "That isn't a good-" I stammer, "No, I really don't want to."

"Come on! Just three things? It's only fair."

"I didn't ask for you to tell me any of that." I argue.

Lukas pulls up at the walkway to my front door. I move to get out of the car, and he locks it before I can touch the handle. "Just tell me sweetheart."

"No."

"Please, I'll let you out if you do. Plus, we're just wasting time , you might as well just go ahead and tell me." He pokes out his bottom lip, and gives me puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

I huff holding back a laugh, he's right, he'll keep on nagging me until I give up anyway. "I thought," I sigh, "I thought you were really handsome." The most handsome man I've ever seen. "Your eyes, they kinda reminded me of electricity." Such a pretty blue that contrasts so beautifully with his hair.