one more night

"Thank God." Lukas exclaims unbuckling his seatbelt, "Finally" he drags, "We're here!"

"You're exaggerating it" I smile, "The ride didn't even take that long." Lukas let's out a chuckle. "You were driving 10 miles per hour on the highway. Literally."

"I was driving 15 actually." I correct, stepping out of the car as fast as I can.

Lukas lets out a hoot of laughter at my comeback, "Like that's much of a difference."

"I'm just a bit rusty on my driving skills." I say passing Lukas the keys to his car.

"A bit" he asks, placing the key into his pocket, "It would've been better if I drove, and I'm under the influence."

I laugh and walk up the steps to my house. I open the door and Lukas trails close behind me. "Nice house" Lukas compliments scanning the kitchen and living room area, "When did you buy it?"

"Thanks" I reply brushing my feet off on the mat by the front door, "It was inherited." I walk quickly through the foyer, ignoring the urge to go snack-searching through my refrigerator.

I stop in my tracks, remembering that Lukas doesn't know his way around my house yet, "Just so you know, you're sleeping on the couch," I announce, "Blanket's under the coffee table." I turn, "And the bathroom is right over there." I inform, pointing to a door on the left of my wrap-around sofa.

"If you want to take a bath, the towels and washcloths are under the sink." , I say, speed-walking towards the stairs, "Oh, and you're welcome to get whatever you want out of the refrigerator."

Lukas chuckles, "Well, some host you are." he mutters under his breath.

I stop mid step on the stairs and turn back to face him, "What was that?" I ask arching my brow.

"I said, some host you are." he repeats louder than he did before, unbuttoning his white long-sleeve shirt, "I'm pretty sure you heard me the first time."

"How can you just leave me here?" he asks, "Aren't you afraid I'll steal something?" he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, pulling his wrinkled shirt off of his muscular arms.

I catch a glimpse of his tan skin and taut abs before I quickly catch myself and cut my eyes back up to his face, "You could have did that in the bathroom you know." I say awkwardly, fidgeting with my fingers.

Lukas chuckles, "Yeah, I could've" he says, "But you can't see me naked when I'm in the bathroom, right sweetheart?" he gives me a small smirk, slinging the shirt neatly over his shoulders.

Lukas walks closer to my frozen frame. I can't help but watch his lean body as he saunters up to me. God. He has such a nice body, there's no wonder why I can't keep my eyes off of him.

"Who said I wanted to see you like that?" I retort making sure I flit my eyes back up to his face before speaking.

"I know a lot of things sweetheart," he says, "And you wanting me is one thing that I am completely sure of." he answers cockily.

I blush, selling myself out before I even get the chance to speak. "Lukas," I say as he slowly walks up the stairs, "I would hate to challenge the level of your intelligence, but I have to say that you're wrong on this one." , I rest my hand on my hips.

Lukas smirks up at me and stops a few inches from my face, "Look at me in the eye and tell me you don't want me." he says huskily, his eyes giving away his desire for me, "Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't want to touch me as much as I want to touch you."

I let my eyes trail down his body, seeing his unbuckled trousers hanging low on his waist revealing a deep v-line. His pants covering the one thing that I want so desperately to see.

My breath hitches in my throat feeling that familiar tingle rising up in me that only he can cause. I feel Lukas' smirk before I see it, and without a doubt when my eyes meet his, there it is.

"I don't want you." I lie, clearing my throat, trying to hide the emotion I have for him in my voice. "And I definitely don't want to touch you."

But the obvious truth is, I want him bad.

I can't even comprehend how he makes me feel the way I feel right now in just a matter of seconds. "Sweetheart" he says taking a step closer to me, "You and I both know the truth. We both know that what you're telling me is a lie." he says, pressing his hand to the side of my waist.

I gasp at the contact. I can't seem to find it in me to move away from his touch, "And what if it was a lie," I say, "What would you do about that?"

I watch him lean his head down, placing it in between the crook of my shoulder. "I would show you even more of me," he says, "I'd make you want to see more and more," he speaks, pressing his lips on the crevice of skin that meets my shoulder blade and neck, "You'd become addicted to the way that I could make you feel."

"I see how you react to my touch. And don't you think for a second that I don't catch the way your body tenses when I get close to you."he acknowledges.

Lukas' hand travels up from my waist slowly, "I know you want me." Lukas' blue eyes, float down to my parted lips, "And you know that I want you too." Lukas' eyes drift back up to my eyes, "I just don't understand why you fight it so hard."

"I guess you have too much pride to admit that I have you wrapped around my finger." he says giving me his usual smirk.

I take a deep breath, "And what if all of that was true? What would any of that change?" I ask.

"At the end of all of the lust for one another, you are still my boss. It's wrong for us to do this."

Lukas tilts his head, "Do you really think I give a fuck about any of that sweetheart?" he asks, peering at me to make sure I answer right.

"No," I answer truthfully, I know he doesn't. Lukas doesn't give a fuck about anything but himself.

"That's right sweetheart," he says, curling his fingers into my hair, gripping onto it. "I'd fuck you in front of everyone. Let the whole world see how much you need your boss' dick." My cheeks gain heat at his words. He smirks, seeing the blush that is probably burning red on my cheeks.

"If only I could redo that night," he murmurs, his velvety tone filling all of my senses. I watch as Lukas' eyes deepen, "There's so many new things I've thought of," he says as his deep, blue eyes set onto my lips.

"I would take you against the wall, and kiss your whole entire body making sure to kiss you harder here," he says pressing his thumb lightly to my lips. His finger brushes over my lips once more before he trails his finger over the side of my neck.

His hands move further down stopping between my breasts. I feel butterflies rising in me as his rough hands make their way to caress my hardened nipples poking through my dress.

Lukas' fingertips wind their way down my stomach, reaching the soft flesh of my thighs, "I'd make sure to remember how loud you moaned for me," he says trailing his hands farther up my dress and gripping onto my exposed thighs. "I'd engrave it into my brain. Just so I can remember how good you sound when I'm pleasing you."

His hands glide up so that they lift my dress exposing the black set of underwear I'm wearing. "I'd make sure to feel how wet you were for me." he says, cupping the area between my legs, rubbing me slightly.

I can't suppress the moan that instantly falls out of my mouth from his touch. "I would fuck you so hard and good that'd you come back and beg me for more over and over again." he says, watching me crumble at his touch.

I tuck my bottom lip into my mouth, focusing on my breathing. I won't even try to fight the desire I have for him. I won't deny it anymore because I know I need him.

It's just one more night. And then the feelings will just go away. One more night, and I'll stop craving his touch.

"One more night won't hurt anything," I whisper as my eyes fall onto his pink lips.