jealousy

"Kissing isn't allowed in Valentina's. We are a family establishment. Please be courteous of this." I stare dumbfounded at Lukas' audacity, he and I almost fucked in this very restaurant, and he's stopping a simple kiss.

"I don't think the other guests would want to witness this" Lukas stops mid sentence and looks over at Chris, "You know, this little thing you both have got going on."

Lukas' hand is gripping my forearm and I find myself wondering why he's so provoked. Chris scowls at Lukas and yanks his shoulder away from Lukas' hand. I don't think I've seen Chris this angry before. He's always been so calm. I guess a lot of things are surprising about him.

After a few seconds I respond to Lukas trying to avoid any questions, "We understand. Come on Chris, let's go."

I grab Chris' arm trying to pull him away. I'm secretly glad the kiss was interrupted, I'm not saying it was bad, I just wasn't into it. Chris lurches away from my hand, "No, we don't understand!" he shouts, glancing at me. He places his attention on Lukas, "Are you stalking us man?" he asks. "Why the fuck are you even here, and who the fuck put you in charge of this restaurant?"

Lukas smirks and I bite back a small smile. "Bailey go get the manager, I know you must be tired of this prick bothering us." I just look at him, scared to make him more angry than he already is. Thankfully, Lukas answers before me.

"You're looking at him." Lukas blankly addresses. "What's the issue?"

Chris gets even angrier and starts again , "Look dude, I'm sick and tired of you jumping into our shit. Nobody is even in this room." I look around the area to see that Chris is right. The room is completely empty except for us three.

Chris speaks again,"I'm strongly advising you to fuck off." he says but quickly realizes who he's talking to, "Respectfully, sir."

Lukas' eyebrow arches and a small smirk appears on his face, "Oh I see," he says, "I didn't mean for my interruption to come off that way," he says rubbing my arm back and forth. "My apologies, sir."

I almost burst out laughing hearing the way Lukas mocks Chris. But of course I keep quiet with only a small smile concealing the way I feel. Chris sees Lukas rubbing my arm, he doesn't like it one bit. I see his fists clench into a ball.

"I don't think she wants you touching her." Chris says angrily. Lukas looks down at me and raises his brows, secretly asking if it bothers me. "That means you need to remove your hands from her shoulder."

Lukas doesn't move his hand quick enough for Chris, so instead he tries to remove Lukas' hands away from my shoulder himself. Unfortunately for Chris, Lukas' hand does not budge.

Lukas starts to chuckle, "Whatever you say, Kevin." Lukas' hand falls from my arm, but quickly makes it way to my back, trailing down and at the same time sending tingles down my spine.

"My name isn't, Kevin. It's Chris." he mutters.

Lukas' hand touches my waist. Lukas makes sure that Chris sees the interaction before lifting his hand away from my body. "I'll take note of that, Kent." A rosy blush falls on my cheeks, and I try my best to avoid Chris' eyesight.

Chris' jaw clenches, and his hands ball into angry fists until finally he uses what looks like all of his power to shove Lukas. And again Lukas does not budge, but this time Lukas gets angry. I could even say furious, the smirk that was once on his face sets into a deep frown.

Lukas takes a slow but frightening step forward, "I think you might be forgetting a very important something about me," he threatens taking another step towards Chris.