butterflies

Lukas is outside of my house at exactly 8:30 in the morning. I walk out the front door and slump into the passenger seat without even so much as a hello towards him. I'm still a little irritated that he left me hanging yesterday morning.

Taking a small peek at his attire, I notice that he's in all black today. I can't help but be slightly allured to the woody scent of his cologne. "Good morning to you as well, Mrs. Brooks." he says in his velvety, deep tone. He presses the gas pedal and the car speeds off with a lurch.

I don't respond to him, instead I watch the lines of houses pass by as he exits my neighborhood. "Are you ignoring me sweetheart?" Lukas asks after a while. I answer his question with my silence, and after a while I can hear a slight chuckle, "May I ask why?"

I roll my eyes, "It's nothing, boss." I finally speak, mocking his words." I snap my head towards him. Lukas stares at me with that same old smirk on his face.

"Did you get my letter by chance?" he says after a few seconds, changing the subject. He has my attention now, so instead of continuing to ignore him, I answer.

"Yes I did actually," I reply, "And maybe I'm going crazy, but is it not out of the ordinary for someone to hand out seven thousand dollars for a four day trip or?" I ask skeptically. I'm unsure of what I'm supposed to buy with that amount of money.

Lukas smiles and shakes his head, "Can I not spoil you sweetheart?" he asks, "If you were anybody else I'd only given you six."

I lightly laugh. "So what would you want me to buy with seven thousand dollars anyway?" I ask. I'm kind of confused about what he wants me to bring.

Lukas hums. "I'm glad you asked that actually." he says glancing over at me, "I was thinking you'd buy a few dresses of course, maybe some nice heels." Lukas continues, tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

I can see the veins popping out from his hands. "A swimsuit is a must we'll be in Florida," he says, "preferably a two-piece." he adds grinning.

I roll my eyes, feeling my cheeks getting hot, "And is that all?" I ask quietly. Lukas' eyes darken at my statement, and his mouth curves into a smirk, "Maybe," he starts, and I already know where this is about to go, "You can get some sexy lingerie." he comments, taking a glance over at me. He moves his hand towards my thigh, and I feel myself getting warmer just by his eyes being on me.

"Then maybe, we could finish what got interrupted that other night." he says lowly, rubbing small circles on the soft flesh.

My breath catches in my throat, and I ignore the way his words are slowly turning me on. "Hypothetically," I start, "If we were to continue," I stop mid-sentence, feeling his grip on my thigh, and let out a small gasp. Lukas releases his grip, and resumes the circles on my thighs.

"If we were to continue," he says with a smirk, "Hypothetically, of course," he adds, trailing his fingers slowly upwards on me. As he moves higher up on my thighs, my dress slowly lifts, "I'd make sure you would get all of me," he says huskily, rubbing the inside of my thighs.

He lays his hand down flat pulling his hand up along my thigh and taking the hem of my dress up with it. I fight the moan that wants to break out of my mouth, "You'd have me all night long. Anywhere you want." he continues, trailing his fingers upwards, "And more than just once."

I can't hold back the little whimper that leaves my lips because of Lukas' finger that lightly rubs the fabric of my underwear. I move my thighs apart, wanting nothing more badly than him to just take me right here. Just as soon as Lukas' fingers reach me, they're gone. He switches the gear into park, and I realize that we are in his designated parking spot.