26.25

Super short chapter...

A week has passed

Sana's POV
We are at the hang-out house and we invited everyone including Chewy, Mina and Somi"I saw Chaeyoung spending a lot of time with the girl Leny? Izzy? Mani? Ohhhh Somi! Our baby cub is growing up-"

FVCK I THINK I SAID THAT OUT LOUD

"Yeah Sana unnieeee why did you have to expose Somi and I" Chaengie said while pouting.
Everyone laughed at the gesture except for one. I can see it in her eyes. Hurt. Regret. Regret of following her mind instead of her heart.

She went out. I followed her. "Regret?" I started while looking at her with a comforting smile.

"I guess." She said returning the smile.

I waited for some seconds, I know she needs some company.

"You know she was there. All these years, she was there." Her words were full of emotion. Frustration, Guilt, and the most evident. Sadness. All I can do is nod as her tears fall.

"She was silently supporting me through my competitions, she always appears at my lowest." Pain can be heard at the way she talks.

"I know. I know so well. Wanna hear a story?"

She nodded.

"Do you know that she was the one that sends you pink tulips every time-"

"Your favorite"
"My favorite"
We said at the same time then chuckled.

"She was the one that pasted post-its on your books at the library everyday, the one with the portraits of either ketchup, minecraft or Lego." I can clearly see that this woman in front of me loves our cub as a word that comes from my mouth, I heard a sob.

Not to exaggerate but this woman in front of me loved and loves her too.

She's just late to realize.

We talked for some time too, about how she fell in love with her, how she realized the same time as her ex fell for me.

As we were about to go in we saw a figure.

"Mina-ssi?"