3

Wondering why Tzuyu is working a part time job when she is the daughter of the business tycoons and billionaires?
It's because she doesn't want anyone to know besides Mina that she's super rich.
She also pays her tuition and their tutor on extra classes,She is the one that is paying for her expenses and also her parents own the restaurant that she is working at.Her parents asks her why she doesn't want to be exposed at the public as their daughter.
Tzuyu POV
"Mom we talked about this for the nth time and I also said this for the nth time that I don't want to be recognized as your daughter because I don't want public attention".

"Can't you atleast be the manager of the our restaurant that you are working at?"My mom said. "Mom I want to start from scratch and work hard,I don't want to be being said that I am lucky to have a gold spoon on my mouth"I said.

"Well why can't you just let us pay for your tuition and your tutor?"Mom said.Before I can even say anything she said "Why am I even asking I'm just gonna go there and pay it personally".

"Ok mom just send the money I told you I don't want to be known as the heiress and daughter of the Chou's. "But you will still be the heir of the Chou's and you have no right to question that you're our only daughter,I will go there soon,no more questions okay?"Mom said.

"Ok mom I love you take care and also say to dad that he shouldn't be eating too much or else his belly is gonna be so big,Bye mom let's talk later when I got home". "Bye my Baby Tzu,Your dad and I love you"My mom said.

I suddenly missed them,I want to take a vacation there in Taiwan and I want to bring a friend.

It is already 11pm when I finished my shift and I was surprised when a figure came my way knowing that it's already late at night I was surprised when I saw the person.

"Hey Tzu just got out of your work?"Mina said. "Yeah why are you here so late at night?"I asked. "Nothing I just want to visit my best friend and treat her for ice cream"The latter replied.

She really knew me well,We went to an Ice cream store and ordered 2 milk ice creams which is our favorite. "So how's your day"she asked. "Well earlier at work I encountered the girl that was clumsy and I acted professional"I said.

"Tzu why don't you want to let everyone know that you're the heiress of the Chou's and just live normally?Why work a part time job when you can literally buy a country?"she said. "Well I just want to find someone that will love me for who I am and not because of my money"I answered.

"Ok"Mina shortly said. Mina's family is quite powerful in Korea and they are family friends with my family that's why we knew each other since childhood.

"Mina unnie would you mind if I take you to Taiwan with me I just want someone to come with me my moms birthday I want to surprise her there and I will keep a low profile hehe".

"Oh sure but how are you not gonna expose yourself when you can literally be recognized with your visuals?"she said. "Are you saying I'm low key beautiful?". "You can say that"she replied.

"Mina unnie you are stunning as well"I said complimenting her gorgeous visuals,well I've liked her since junior year and I guess it haven't changed.

Sana's POV
I feel like Dahyun likes Momo and she is hiding it from me because she feels that I would be hurt but she was not wrong.

I've liked her but I know she doesn't feel the same way now that we're adults.

I already reached home after hanging out with my friends.

"Sana you're already home?"my mom asking. "Ne"I responded. "Mom I'm going shower and do my home works"I added. "Come down at 7pm"My mom said. "Ne".

I took a quick shower and did my homework and I still have about 40 mins. left so I went to the park seeing this beautiful and tall girl sitting on a bench.And I knew who she was Tzuyu.

"Hey"I said. "Oh hey uhmm Sana right?"she said coldly. "Yeah how did you know my name?"I asked. "Well I saw your ID earlier and yeah"she said still with her cold tone. "Oh ok BTW do you work there(points at the Restaurant)"I asked. "Oh yeah I work there part time to support my expenses"she replied still coldly.

"Yeah and sorry about my bitchy attitude earlier at the cafe I was just having a bad morning"she apologized changing into a kind of soft tone. "Oh it's fine" I said. "Yeah Imma go home now it's time for dinner"I added. "Oh sure,My break is going to end as well"she replied and smiled.

Did I just see her smile!!?OMAYGAD THAT DIMPLE JUST KILLED ME.Sana wut da hedge?CHILL bruh CHILL.Hope I'm not turning red.

We waved each other goodbye and got to our destinations.