8

Tzuyu's POV/Time Skip🕰The next day
I woke up with the smell of bacon and eggs and the aroma of the coffee that I missed.Before going down to eat I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After I went down... "Wow,I love the smell of bacon and eggs,it smells like home I'll just call Mina Un- Mina unnie?"I said after I
saw her cooking breakfast.

"Yeah I cooked a bit"She said after getting the last bacon from the pan.

"Wow,it looks great let's eat?After we pray of course"I said and prayed.

"Eat well Unnie''I said before taking a bite out of my meal.

"You too"she said and also started eating.

"Wow this tastes so good"I said and she just nods and we continued to eat.

"So Mina unnie,do want to go somewhere or do you have anything planned?"I asked.

"Oh I don't have anything planned,how 'bout you do you want to go somewhere?"She asked.

"So I've been missing the cafe where this kid and I used to go I also wanted to buy a stuffed toy because you know"I said looking somewhere but her side.

"Let's go so we can also help prepare for Auntie's birthday"She said.

"I'll go now,let's meet up at the small gate"I said before running upstairs to my room.

After 45 minutes I've finished preparing and went down and a few minutes after I saw Mina unnie going down and my Unnie looked like she will go on a date but never mind.

"Mina unnie let's go"I said sounding a bit excited.

"Okie,wow you look so excited"she said giggling.

We rode on a black Range Rover and the Mr. Martin already knows where we will be going so we just waited and I browsed my social media...Noting interesting.

"Ms. Chou were here"The driver said.

"Thanks Mr. Martin,we'll be back in a few"I thanked.

"Let's go?"I said to Mina unnie and she just nodded.

"I know that we just had our breakfast a few minutes ago but this cafe is not only known for its drinks but also known because this cafe has a library full of books like Harry Potter,Lord of the Rings,The hunger games,The wizard of Oz and a lot more"I said enthusiastically.

"Wow there are so many books and the smell of that Americano is so good"She said when we entered the cafe.

"So this is why you always hangout here?No wonder,but why did you just tell me that you know this wonderful place?"She said sounding a bit grumpy.

"Aww Mina unnie no need to be grumpy but it's in Taiwan so why would I tell about this when we're at Korea and I thought it's better to bring you here,but still sorry"I said and smiled after.

"Ok,apology accepted but please if you know this kind of place will you please tell me earlier?"She said.

"Okie,noted Mina unnie"I said.

We read some books and drank our coffee,it's not true that everything changes,I mean this place didn't even changed a bit even they're coffee tastes the same but one thing changed she's not here by my side.Elkie unnie is not here by my side.

Of course we took some pictures and posted it in our Instagram with us having the same caption of Just readin' hbu?,I'm still wondering why Sana unnie is still not posting anything neither do Momo unnie.Dahyun unnie even chatted me if they are chatting me and I told the truth which is not.But I'm still wondering who that Oppa is.