1

Sana is off to her school for her first day at her last senior year

"Goodbye mom and dad" she said.

"Goodluck on your first day sweetie,fighting"Her mom said.

"Goodbye my bubbly daughter"Her dad said.

"I'm off then,Love you!"

Her parents just nodded as their response.

As Sana was walking to the bus stop she saw her best friend Momo and greeted her

"Hey Momoring"

"Hey Sana let's go to school together but can we stop by at a cafe I'm still hungry,I only ate one bowl of cereal ONE BOWL,do you think that's enough for me?" The latter replied as Sana chuckled.

"Okay let's go there but we need to be fast because we are gonna be late for our classes"

They are at the same classes since they have the same age.

They rode the bus and stopped at the nearest cafe at their campus,Sana ordered a small pink drink and Momo ordered chicken and waffles and one medium hot coffee.

While Momo is paying Sana sat on one of the chairs,while waiting Sana noticed the presence of a tall,beautiful girl that quickly caught her attention entering the cafe.

While eating with Momo,Sana was staring at the so called tall girl and while the girl was busy with her phone,Sana thought an idea to get the girls name so she waited and—

"One tall black coffee for Ms. Tzuyu"the staff behind the counter said.

"Your name is Tzuyu eh,what a unique name" Sana said in her head.

"Yah you said we are gonna be late,let's go you've been staring at some girl for 15 minutes straight"Momo said and smirked

"I'm not staring at some girl I was thinking of something" Sana said while defending herself.

They were about to go out when Sana accidentally spilled her drink at the floor because she tripped and then she saw Tzuyu just walked pass by her.

"You just did that!? And You didn't even bothered to help me" Sana mumbled but unfortunately Tzuyu heard it and said "It's not my fault that you are clumsy enough to trip over anything".

"Thank God you didn't spilled it over your uniform or else we are totally late just by getting a new shirt for you"Momo said. "But it's true tho it's not her fault you're clumsy HAHAHA"she added.

"Yah stop it"Sana said, "Sana clumsy as always" Momo teased.

After the incident they ran fast to reach their school and they saw their other friends The eldest and the bunny Nayeon,The ostrich Jeongyeon,Their Mom Jihyo,Sana's Childhood sweetheart Dahyun, And their Maknae that loves strawberries Baby Chaeyoung.

"Yah why are you two just going to school you're almost late!?"Jihyo said. "There's literally 30 frickin minutes left and also Sana quarreled with a tall beautiful girl"Momo said. "I think I like her and also she's a savage" The girl added. "Yah Momo Unnie  we are still studying we can't have relationships" Sana said. "Aigoo you're just Jelly"Momo teased.

They were walking to their classroom when Sana bumped into a familiar girl. "I'm sorry,I'm just so clumsy"Sana said when she haven't looked at the girl's face. "Yeah you are" The girl responded. "Yah I know you,you are the one that didn't helped me earlier" Sana responded. "Uh bye? I have classes" Tzuyu replied with a poker face

The girls saw Sana in Tzuyu's arms when she bumped into her, "Sana who is that girl you just flirted with" Nayeon asked,when Sana was supposed to answer Momo butted in "Yah that girl was supposed to be mine and I thought we should study first?" "First of all ew,second of all you can have her,I just bumped into her"Sana answered.

"Yeah bumped into her" Momo said. "Yah I didn't do it intentionally just because I was staring at her earlier at the cafe and she didn't even helped me"Sana defended. "Wait you all don't know she is an exchange student from Taiwan,she is popular and a lot of girls and boys like her BTW" Nayeon said. "She's also very smart"Nayeon added. "Just like my type" Momo responded. "A tall,beautiful,smart and Savage Girl" She added.

__________________________________________________________________