4

No one's POV
6 Months later
They went to their school,Riverdale High,as usual Sana trying her best,but Chaeyoung noticed something strange about her.

"Sana unnie,you okay?"Chaeng asked. "Yeah everything's okay,I'm just a bit tired maybe because of all the schoolwork's and everything,I'm just going to rest later at home"Sana said.

"Okay unnie meet you after class,so I can walk you home"Chaeyoung replied. "Thanks Baby
Cub,you the best!"Sana said with bubbliness but weakly.

They went to their classes after their lunch break and Mina and Jihyo being the classmates of Sana worried about her.

"Sana unnie,why don't we go with you to the school infirmary,so you can have the right medication,you look so pale"Jihyo said being the mother of the group.

"Let's go Sana unnie"Mina said.Sana went to the school infirmary with the two.

Tzuyu's POV
So I thought that I should know the bubbly girl Sana unnie and I saw Chaeyoung going there too so I went with her since we're friends.

And we didn't see Sana unnie, "Oh Tzuyu gotta go"Chaeyoung said to me. "Wait do you know where Sana unnie is?"I asked. And she said "I'll text you later".

I was worried because Sana unnie is not the type of person that doesn't want to miss school,and she would not be absent without a reason so I texted Mina unnie,because she is classmates with Sana unnie.

Mina Unnie
Hey Mina unnie do you know where
Sana unnie is? 4:30
Yeah,why baby Tzu do you need
Sana unnie?4:31
Can you please tell me where she is?
4:31
Ok we are at the school infirmary
Sana unnie is sick 4:32
See you there...
4:32

I went to the school infirmary and there she was,the bubbly girl that always makes me smile,looking pale and looking like her body is gonna give up on her.

"Hey"I greeted Mina unnie. "Oh hey,so why do you wanted to see Sana unnie?"She replied
"And why are you interrogating me right now?"I said a bit coldly. "Because I just want to know"She said sounding a bit sad.

"Ok,so it is because...secret"I said. "Ok you won"she said giving up.

"So how's Sana unnie?l asked coldly not wanting anyone to know how worried I am. "Sana unnie has a flu"Mina unnie said. "Oh,she just needs to rest"I said with my natural voice so I don't look like I'm worried.

And then there's someone that came,she was so beautiful,hurriedly went to Sana unnie and kissed her forehead

she was Eunha...

"How are you Sana unnie,I'm so worried I ran fast and almost didn't catch my breath"She said faintly catching her breath.Not gonna lie she was a bit hot,not a bit but hot,and I feel like I'm a bit jealous,and my jealousy worsen when Sana unnie said this...

"I'm okay Eunha-yah,no need to be worried,I just need to rest,oh hey Tzuyu I didn't see you there"She said.Wow I've been here the whole time and you just saw me I said under my breath.

"Yeah,get well soon,Mina unnie let's go we have to go to our extra classes,Bye guys see you around"I said naturally but I was a bit upset,pulling Mina unnies hand.

"Yeah we need to go,Sana unnie take care,get well soon"Mina unnie said.

Sana's POV
My body hurts a little,maybe because of the flu,I'm just gonna take the meds and go home and then Eunha came in hurriedly.

I was surprised,she was my girlfriend,WAS and she kissed my forehead,so changing the subject I said "oh hey Tzuyu I didn't see you there". She mumbled something but I didn't heard it and then she said.

"Yeah,get well soon,Mina unnie let's go we have to go to our extra classes".And she pulled Mina's hand and got out with Mina,Before Mina left she said goodbye.

I was a bit jealous seeing Tzuyu holding Mina's hand in front of me,but never mind I'm just gonna go home.

When I got home my mom and dad welcomed me home,they looked worried maybe my teacher messaged them.

"Sana-chan are you okay"Mom said. "Mom I'm fine I just need to drink my medicine and get some rest and I'm going to be fine right away"I said. "Are you sure"dad shortly said.

"Yes dad,Mom,Dad I'm just gonna have some rest,can you please call me when the dinner is ready?that is also the time I need to take my meds"I asked weakly and smiled. "Sure,anything for you Sana-chan"Mom said.

Time Skip🕰
It has been three hours and my mom just woke me up to eat dinner and I still feel a bit sick,so I went down and smelled pork back bone soup,my favorite soup!

My family and I ate together and I feel a bit better now after drinking my medicine.

"Sana-ssi you don't have to go to school tomorrow and get some rest"My mom said. "Mom but I'm gonna miss out of the lessons for tomorrow and—".I replied but was cut off, "I already told your teacher about your flu and they said that you should get some rest,they also said that you are studying non-stop,and that is not good for your health,Baby you need to rest from time-to-time,My mom said.

"Ok mom in one condition,can I read some books tomorrow?"I said. "Ok as long as it is not related to your school so you can have fun"She said. "Ok mom thank you,Love you!"I said.