9

Tzuyu's POV

I wonder why Sana unnie was not posting anything in her account so I just stalked Momo unnie,I'm sure that she has pictures with Sana unnie,And as I was scrolling thru the pics I saw Sana unnie with that Jinyoung again and they were hugging,they were also dressed as students and Sana unnie looked cute YAH CHOU TZUYU WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING!!!But I'm still jealous that Sana unnie looks so happy when she's with that Jinyoung.

I decided to not mind and think about those pictures so I can go with My Mom to buy some dresses to wear for her birthday,of course Mina unnie came so that she can also pick what she can wear,Mina unnie and I picked something elegant and classy but simple so no one will suspect.Of course Mom wore a big gown because she's the celebrant,We also bought some gifs for our friends,Mina unnie don't really have a lot of friends because most of the time our friends are the same.After buying the clothes that we are going to wear we decided to eat and get a bubble tea on the way.And while we are at the same car we used yesterday this happened:

"So Mina unnie what are you planning for our last three days stay here in Taiwan?"I asked.

"Oh,I was planning to just visit some tourists spots,buy some souvenirs for our friends and just chill for our free time,but if you have plans I can go with you"she said sweetly.

"I'm up with your plan,how 'bout after our stay here in Taiwan,what are you going to do?Are you going to ride horse everyday and read your books?"I asked with visible concern,because she was in an accident last time when she rode her horse and I volunteered to take care for her.

"Oh no,no need to worry about that Tzuyu-yah,I was thinking of going to Japan to visit some places you know,I heard that Japan has the best weather right know"She said and I know she's excited.But Japan,Sana unnie is there with her Jinyoung and I don't want to see them together AHHHHH.

"I'm up for that unnie,just make sure that you'll tour me to famous tourists spots there,okay?"I said nervously.

"Yey!Thanks Tzuyu-yah,Yes I'll make sure to give you only the best.

When we were already home,I saw that they are already preparing for the big day the day after tomorrow,I'm happy but I'm also sad,I'm happy that I had the opportunity to celebrate my Mom's birthday here at Taiwan with my parents but I'm sad cause I know that a day after her birthday I have to go home already so no one will suspect us.

I went to my room and I showered and dressed up for bed but before going to bed I went to my parents bedroom and had a talk with my mom.I knocked and she said to come in.

"Hi Mom,Dad"I said and smiled sweetly to them.

"Aww,come here baby"Mom said and hugged me.

"I can't believe that my baby is growing up so fast"She said while we were hugging,we hugged for like 2 minutes straight.
I didn't know that my tears are already flowing.

"Why is my baby crying"Mom asked me and she also cried.

"I don't know Mom,I just missed this,we haven't done this since I left when I was forteen"I said while sobbing.

"Why don't you just stay here in Taiwan,I heard that you manage the restaurants so well,why not do it here?"Dad said.

"Dad we already talked about this,like for the nth time"I said.

"Why don't you consider it again?"He said,trying to persuade me.

"Nice try Dad but I would still want to be independent and work for myself in Korea"I said and chuckled.

"Mom,Dad I will visit here at my summer break to spend sometime with you,I promise I'm sorry if I had to go here and just leave again but I have to or else media will suspect us"I said and smiles sadly at the end.

"It's okay,we understand that you just want to live with privacy but remember that someday you need to reveal your identity,okay?"Dad said.

"Yes Dad I always keep that in mind"I said.

"I'll go to sleep now,Love you both" i said and hugged them both before going out.

I made my way to my room when I saw Mina unnie she's on a phone call and I think its her friend I heard her say "Yes I'll do that at the party,It's already my plan".

"Mina unnie what's your plan?"I said while surprising her from behind and she looked so shocked,I mean I've neve seen her more shocked than ever.

"Oh Uhm,It-it's f-for your Mom's birthday,Yeah for her birthday"She said nervousness written all over her face.

I didn't mind it and just nodded to her response.

"Mina unnie,I'll get going I have to take my Skin care routine before going to bed,ok?You go to sleep now unnie it's already late"I said and smiled to her and she nodded and we proceeded to our rooms.

After I did my skin care routine I checked the clock and it's already 11pm and I decided to lay down to ready for my sleep and of course I checked my Instagram and I saw Sana unnie posted something,she's with an old man and I recognized him,he's the CEO and President of the Richest Business Man in the World,I wonder why he's with Sana unnie but I didn't mind it I just read the caption "My new Grandpa",New huh so it means that they just met somewhere,I didn't wanted to overthink it that's why I turned my phone off and went to sleep already,with a smile on my face knowing that Sana unnie is safe.

Mina's POV
CH - So Mina unnie what's up?
MN - So as I've been telling you I like Tzuyu right?
CH - R-right...
MN - So I've been planning to bring her at their family garden and confess to her
CH - W-wow,Y-you a bit romantic,eh
MN - Yes I'll do that at the party,it's already my plan—
When Tzuyu suddenly surprised me and said "Mina unnie what's your plan?"she asked.

"Oh Uhm,It-it's f-for your Mom's birthday,yeah for her birthday"I said,oh gosh I stuttered.

Thank God she left,I didn't hear what she said and I just nodded after her cute smile that melted my heart.

While talking to Chaeyoung earlier I noticed that she's sobbing,maybe she's watching a drama while we were on the phone,BTW Chaeyoung and I had gotten closer ever since our break started and I really like her personality,it fits mine and we got along really well,So ever since our break I told her that I like Tzuyu and she helped me on what to say or some gestures to catch Tzuyu's heart.