25

A/n: This chapter will have a lot of changes of POV's so please bear with me:)
And a reminder it's me when there's a close and open parenthesis:)
__________________________________________________________________
Sana's POV
I didn't expect that from the person I want to move one from, that she likes me too!

LIKE WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT THE PERSON YOU LIKE, LIKES YOU TOO?

AND SHE EVEN ASKED ME OUT I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THAT AND TO THE FACT THAT RIGHT NOW I'M BESIDE HER IN A TENT well after the truth or dare we played board games, we ate, watched a movie argh I remember we watched horror even though I said that I can't watch it:(

Flashback~
"So what movie are we watching?" Chewie asked holding the remote.

"Drama?" Nayeon Unnie suggested.

"Action for me" said Chaeng.

"Rom-com?" Dahyun said.

"Horror and it's final" Chewie said and played IT and went to my side.

"Tzuuu, I can't handle horror" I said and pouted.

"Aww is my little squirrel scared? You can cuddle me if you wan- oh I mean you can hide at my back" she chuckled nervously.

"I'd love me some Chewieeee cuddles" I said and smiled at her.

The movie went well Dahmo we're just casually eating, Nayeon Unnie whining at Jeongstrich and the whipped girlfriend she is, she's hugging her whiny girlfriend. Michaeng doing the push and pull again and here I am being cuddly with the person I like the most.

End of Flashback~

"So Sana Unnie can you go out with me tomorrow?" Chewie asked me shyly.

"Like a Date?"

"You can say that"

"Of course, as long as it's with you" We then both chuckled.

"Chewieeeeeee"

"Yes Unnie?"

"Well I'm curious at what we're gonna do tomorrow can you give me a clue?" I said and did my aegyo.

"Hmmm, your aegyo is cute but still I would not give any clues" She said and winked at me while I just pouted.

"Don't be pouty, your lips might be blown by the evil air and it will stay the same" She said doing these gestures and made me genuinely scared so I sat still and smiled nervously.

"Aigoo your so cuteeeee Sana Unnieeee" she added and pinched my cheeks softly.

I did not know that CHOU MOTHER FREAKING TZUYU HAS THIS KIND OF SIDEEEE

SHE LOOKS SO COLD BUT SHE'S THE BIGGEST SOFTIE💖

When she realized what she did she quickly took her hands from pinching my puffy cheeks and sat with her famous posture and wore her poker face.

I bursted out laughing at the scene.

"What's funny miss?" She asked sounding formal but I know she's trying hard not to laugh too.

"Nothing is funny Madam actually I'm sad" I said formally and faked a sob.

*She went closer to me and started to rub my back and said "It's fine Miss, I understand how it feels to be sad"

Before I can even reply-

"Before this sh*t gets weirder What the fvck was that?" Dahyun asked confusesion written in her face then she laughed. Great.