12

Sana's POV
I went home and Momoring bombarded me with a lot of questions.

"Sana you do know what time it is right?"She said.

"Momo not now please"I said still calm.

"What do you mean not now,maybe you should tell me first where you're going before going somewhere,I'm so worried about you"She said now a bit calm.

"Okay,I met my new grandpa earlier when I drank alcohol,I drank with him"I said emotionless.

"YOU WHAT!?"she said.
"I'll tell you everything tomorrow,I'm just too tired right now"I said still emotionless.

I left her and went to my room.

I called my mom and tell her what happened and thank God my mom is so understanding.

I also posted on my Twitter that I'm fine and that I'm sorry for the absence.Then I slept.

Tzuyu's POV
I'm supposed to be happy now that I have Mina unnie as my girl friend,right?But why do I feel guilty and what am I guilty about?

Our plane landed and I took My girlfriend home and bid my goodbyes and went home.

It's already 12am and I see no IG update from Momo unnie and Sana unnie,I don't know why I'm worried but I did 't mind it and took a shower before sleeping.

While I'm drying my hair I saw Momo unnie's Tweet

"Guys if Sana-Chan calls you please contact me"her tweet said.

So I tried to contact Sana unnie but no one answers.

I feel like something happened.

It's been an hour and a half there are still no signs of Sana unnie.

Then I saw her tweet an hour after

"I'm sorry for not answering your missed calls,I'm sorry for making y'all worry,I'm fine now"her tweet said.

Fine now what does that mean?I thought about calling her but I feel like she's already resting.

The Next Day
I went to Mina unnie's house I mean my girlfriends house and we decided to go to a cafe for breakfast.

"French toast for you,right babe?"she sweetly said.

"Of course babe,what about you,still the English breakfast?"I said excitedly,but something keeps on bothering me,Did I make a wrong decision?

"Hey baby"she said that made me shake those thoughts off.

"Yes baby?"I asked.

"I've noticed that you've been spacing out lately,are you okay?"She asked worried.

"Of course baby,Maybe I'm just hungry"I said and smiled.

Our breakfast went well,we had conversations about where do we want to go next because we still have like more than 3 weeks of vacation and we decided to go to Japan to visit her parents.

We went home and she said that now she's the one that will bring their private jet.We'll be going there in a day so I packed my things.

I remember Sana unnie is at Japan,maybe we'll cross paths.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING CHOU TZUYU!

She has feelings for her JINYOUNG OPPA okay?!

Mina's POV
Something's off about my girlfriend she seems to be bothered,maybe it's because of us suddenly being a couple.But We are going to Japan to visit my parents and to also tour Tzuyu there.