5

Tzuyu's POV
It's been a day since Sana unnie went to the infirmary and she just got to her class,bubblier than ever.I'm gonna go to class but what Mina unnie said to me keeps running around my mind.
Flashback
"Mina unnie who is that Eunha?why is she so close to Sana unnie?"I said. "She's Sana unnie's girlfriend,I mean ex-girlfriend,They were so sweet,they were the campus couple not until,Eunha cheated to Sana unnie and broke up with Sana unnie" Mina unnie said.
End of Flashback
But why was she so worried when Sana unnie is her ex-girlfriend?Why am I worried,I have a flight to catch later so,I need to pack up after my class.

       Mina Unnie
                                                                                   Mina unnie have you packed for our trip?
                                                                                                                                                             2:17
Yeah,I had my helpers do it,hbu?
                                                         2:17
I'm gonna pack after my class...
                                                                                                                                                             2:18
Ok let me help you later...Are you
sure we have to fly economy class?
                                                        2:18
Yes Mina unnie,we have to keep it
                                                                                                                           low-key remember?
                                                                                                                                                              2:19
Ok I lose...See you later☺️
                                                    2:19
See you Mina unnie
                                                                                                                                                               2:20
Time Skip 🕰
We just finished our classes and now I'm rushing out to go to Mina unnie's classroom because we have a flight at 8pm and it is already 3pm and I haven't packed,But who cares I'M GONNA GO HOME!

Even though we are gonna stay there for only three days I'm still excited,it is not everyday that I convince myself to go home because you know I hate the spotlight and the whole country know my face three years ago,but thanks to puberty they will not recognize me anymore.

Sana's POV
I saw Tzuyu earlier when I was going to my class and she looked different in a good way,she seems excited and that's not the Tzuyu you get to see everyday.She was happy.

So my last class ended and I saw Tzuyu sweating and looking hot,waiting for "annyeong Mina unnie let's go!'' Tzuyu said. "Oh hey Sana unnie,sorry didn't see you there by the way we got to go"She added and left. "Bye Sana unnie"Mina shouted running.

Of course she was waiting for Mina,what am I expecting,it's not like she likes me.Why am I like this I always talk about Tzuyu,It's not like I like her...Oh God I do like her!

Right now I am going to my bestfrined's house,remember Momoring,my best friend yeah the one that Dahyun likes and now her girlfriend yeah that Momo,I'm so happy for them!...We are going to plan about what to do on our two-week vacation,wonder what Tzuyu is gonna do—Oh gosh I'm talking about her again I really do like her,wonder where she is going with Mina,Too bad I'm not yet that close to her.

When I was just a few steps to Momo's house I stopped talking to myself noticing Momo's presence waiting for me "So why is my bestfriend going insane?'' She asked. "I'm not going insane I'm just thinking about something"I said trembling. "Something or someone"She said with her famous smirk.

"Yah Momoring why do you sound so intelligent interrogating me but when you are asked to present our research you sound like your soul is going out of your body"I said teasingly.

"Sana-ssi how can you say something like that to your bestfriend but going back,do you like the Tall and Beautiful girl?" She asked still not breaking her smirk.

"I don't like Tzuyu!!!I said I mean I shouted. "I didn't say that it was Tzuyu but you just confirmed it so are you gonna make a move?" She asked still with her maderpaking smirk HAHHAHHA. "No and that's it,end of the conversation"I said and turned my back on her.

So the night went by,and Momo asked her stupid but cute questions again and again and she said "how about spending our vacation by going to visit my parents and your brother to Japan"she said. "But I have no mon—" I said but cut off. "I already bought the ticket"Momo said.

Momo's family is quite financially stable and my parents work for them as a factory worker here in Korea,They love me as their daughter and gives me birthday money which I save to go to this trip but they still wanted to pay for mine so I have no choice because they have already bought the ticket.

Mina's POV
We landed to Taipei,Taiwan and after landing we went to this small shed and Tzuyu spoke a word to a guy which she was comfortable with and a big gate opened revealing a massive Mansion with a clean fountain,expensive cars parked in front of the garage and a garden with a lot of plants and flowers.

"So welcome to my humble home so-"Tzuyu said being cut off. "Tzuyu my daughter is that you?" A voice of a sweet voice said. "Hi Mom,surprise?'' Tzuyu said.They hugged each other for quite some time and they looked like they really do miss each other.

Maybe Tzuyu is indeed sweet with her family,really the opposite of the Tzuyu I always see with others,the cold and silent Tzuyu.

The Chou's house probably has 50 rooms at their house,Tzuyu toured me at their house,and showed me my room,I didn't know Tzuyu is this rich,because by the way she acts is not like how my cousins do,they are bratty because they are filthy rich but Tzuyu isn't.

As far as I know, the Chou's are really respected and are really loved by people.Tzuyu's parents and my parent's are business partners ever since so our family's are close.

"Tzuyu can I rest now,I'm quite tired and I haven't had any sleep yet"I said. "Sure Mina unnie,do you want me to wake you up or have someone to wake you up later so you can eat or you are just gonna continue your sleep and eat tomorrow morning?"she said.

"I'm going to eat tomorrow for breakfast,I'm still full,Thank you"I replied weakly. "Ok get some rest so we can help them preparing for my Mom's birthday tomorrow night and By the way unnie,we are going to get our dresses for the party"She said.

I nodded and passed out.

Sana's POV
So while we are packing for our 10-day vacation at Japan,Yeah 10,I'm so surprised when Momoring said that we will be having a 10-day vacation at Japan,I can't afford it,my parents only worked as factory workers and we can only afford the things that we need.

Maybe because Momo's parents love me so much?But who cares it's a free trip to Japan so why bother thinking who paid so Let's go!

We just got to the airport and it is currently 8pm today,Seoul and Tokyo has the same time frame so we don't have to adjust to the time.

We are now at the airplane and I was so frickin surprised when the flight attendant called Momo and I and said that we are flying first class,like It's my FIRST TIME FLYING FIRST CLASS.