17

Day 2 at Japan
Tzuyu's POV
I am now sure that I do like Sana Unnie,Maybe I was just pressured that day when Mina Unnie asked me out but I feel really guilty about it that's why I'm on my way to meet her at a cafe as she visited some of her friends.By the way we are here at Kyoto because there's more to see and of course eat here.

I told her that we should meet up at a famous cafe to talk about something important.

I just wish that we can still be best friends after this,I hope that I won't hurt a precious penguin like Mina Unnie.

I went inside the cafe looking at a cute Penguin playing with her fingers while looking down,she looks so nervous.

"Hey Mina Unnie"I said and she looked up and smiled.

"Hey Tzu,I hope you don't mind I already ordered for you"

"Sure Unnie let's talk when our orders arrive"I said and smiled.Coincidentally our orders arrived.

She knew what I liked.A hot Choco and she ordered warm strawberry milk,she usually orders a hot Americano so I'm surprised.

"Oh so I guess I should start talking"I said.

"Tzuyu-yah I actually also have something to say as well"She said.

"Well I guess you should go first"I said and she nodded and whispered Thank You after

"So,erm Tzuyu I don't know how to actually say this because I was the one who initiated this relationship-''

She took a sip from her drink and took a deep breath,she must've been really nervous

"So Tzuyu I had a lot of fun with you this past week and I really like to spend time with you but I just realized that-

Oh shit is she breaking up with me?YEHEYYYYYY I don't have a reason to be guilty but I want to know the reason why to be a better girlfriend for Sana,Er I mean to be a better person:)

"I'm in love with someone else and I'm really sorry.I didn't know that I was secretly falling for her.I understand if you will hate me after this but I wanted to be honest with you"She said looking down.

"Mina Unnie It's fine,I actually invited you here for the same reason"I said and we both chuckled.

"So who's the lucky person?"she asked and smirked.

"Well I should be asking you that"I said and scoffed.

"Okay let's say it at the same time"I added.

"Tzu tzu still childish HAHAHA"She said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Chaeng"

"Sana" we said at the same time

"CHAENG!?"

"SANA!?" we still said at the same time.Then we both laughed our asses out.

Then we saw some people staring at us badly so we stopped and laughed a bit quietly

"So when did you realize it?"she asked.

"Realized what"I asked back.

"That you liked her,obviously"She said and rolled her eyes.Sassy Mina in your Area (SKL your author is a OnceBlink)

"Let's say it again at the same time"I said.

"3"

"2"