6

No one's POV
Sana and Momo went to Sana's Brother and they ate and talked about a lot of things,since Momo and Sana grew up together they know everything about each other,Sana's brother also grew up with them at Japan not until Sana's Parents with Sana and Momo.

But Sana's Brother stayed at Japan to continue his life there,He is Park Jinyoung,Sana's older brother,he has a "small company"as they know but Jinyoung is actually a successful business man and his company expanded to different countries like Asia and European countries.

Jinyoung doesn't want Sana to know that his company is already big so he pretends and rents a small office and brings his people for them to continue their job there and also pretend.

After they thought a few minutes of talking which was really 3 hours Jinyoung toured Sana and Momo to his "office".

Sana's POV
"Jinyoung oppa we're gonna visit you tomorrow there we are just gonna go to Momoring's parents"I said,Jinyoung also understands Korean,he is super smart and witty,he was accepted at NYU and Harvard.

"Ok Sana-ssi,Take care,Momo can you take care of her please,she is quite clumsy you know"He said,hugging me goodbye and Hi-fiving Momo.

After going to my Jinyoung oppa's office Momoring and I decided to stop over a shabu shabu place,after eating three orders thanks to Momo we roamed around Tokyo and went to Osaka for taking pictures thanks to the cherry blossoms.

After takng pictures Momoring and I finally went to a Big house that looks super comfortable to stay in.

"Momoring,Sana-ssi you both are finally here,I've been waiting for you two,So I've planned for you two to go to Kyoto and taste the Omurice and go to Tokyo fo-"Momo's Mom said before being cut of by Momo's Dad.Momo's parents hugged us.

"Honey please let them rest first,they must be so exhausted after their flight,and darling please let them do what they want in their stay here"He said.

"Ok darling,but Momo and Sana you should ask for permission from us before going
somewhere,okay?"Momo's Mom said.

"Ok Mrs. Hirai"I said. "Sana-chan what did I tell you,call me Auntie,ok?"Momo's Mom said. "Okay Auntie,can we go to our room,I'm feeling a bit tired"I said. "Oh sure,Sana-chan"She said.

"We'll come down before dinner,Ma"Momo said. "Sure,get some enough rest girls"She said. "Love you Mom"Momo said. "Love you too baby"She said.

After eating our dinner we first strolled around Kyoto and knowing Momo she bought everything she saw in every vending machine,And Me being a BIT matured than Momo I stopped the older one from being broke.

"Momoring I still can't believe that I'll be graduating this year,I still don't know if I will continue my studies here in Japan,after seeing Jinyoung oppa I want to be a business woman too,but I want to study in Sorbonne University in Paris,I heard it's a great school for aspiring business mans"I out of the blue said.
"But Sana-ssi I thought that we will study business here in Japan?"She sadly said.
"Yeah I know Momoring but I want to study at the best schools and it was my dream since then to go there"I said more sadly than her.
"Okay but as long as you visit me monthly,okay?"She said pouting.
"I'll have to save tons of money to do that tho"I said.
"Then I'll visit you instead!"She said a bit grumpy.
"Ok,ok no need to be mad"I said and we both laughed.

We went to the Golden Pavilion and the Kyoto Imperial Palace and while going home I know Momo will tell me she's hungry so we went to a near seven eleven in their neighborhood,she bought a lot of rice bowls and lots of noodles,of course she didn't forgot to buy 3 chocolate bars one for me,and one for her,the other one is for us to leave in our favorite spot,it's a tree house that only the three of us know,we leave a bar of chocolate their everytime we visit here in Japan.It's for our best friend,We grew up together here in Japan and she left us when we were fourteen,we still don't know where she went and we lost contact with her so Momo and I always does our tradition where one of us three will buy 3 chocolate bars and eat it at the tree house but she left so we always leaves a chocolate bar for her.