"I-I was caught by him. It was more than a week from now. He must have used the advantage of my anonymousness and relayed wrong information to Blue Pegasus." Kageyama replies catching up to Gildarts.

"Captured huh... must have been rough to survive in that place for a week." Gildarts smiles, looking briefly at him.

Kageyama blushes a little and replies, without maintaining the eye contact, "It was not a big deal. I am a spy. I had some emergency food stored up."

Gildarts grinned at this reaction. He, looking ahead again, says, " So he tricked Blue Pegasus into thinking that he was the real spy and passed the information about Grimoire Heart being in Worth Woodseas and Galuna Island to confuse the alliance."

"Yes. Though it was by luck that the team chose the forest's route first." Kageyama adds.

This changed the pace of conversation. As he completes, Gildarts stops suddenly in his tracks. Kage stops along with him, confused.

"What hap-" Kage stops speaking. It was the face of Gildarts... he had an unbearable rage on his face. The Sam rage with which he finished Jacob.

His expression was enough to scare a grown man.

"W-What?" Kage asks immediately, feeling uneasy once again.

"How do you know that the coalition team took the route of the forest?"

Kage really thought that Gildarts would calm down when he starts speaking... but his voice was even more terrifying than his face...

Kage takes a gulp and steps back. "W-What do you m-mean?" He asked hesitantly.

"1 week... For this time you were trapped in that little dimension. Which means you weren't here when the coalition was . You can't possibly know which route the team took... don't tell me... Were you a part of Jacob's plan?..." Gildarts asks putting unconscious Jacob back on the ground.

"Y-You don't think that I betrayed yo-"

"Precisely." Gildarts replies getting ready to fight. "I just hope that you didn't lure me here intentionally..."

Kage grits his teeth, but doesn't replies. That look on Gildarts' face... he couldn't even maintain the eye contact with him. Silently, he shifts his gaze to the ground.

This pisses Gildarts even more.

"Listen you-"
"YES! THEY REALLY ARE HERE!!" Before Gildarts could complete, he hears a voice behind him. It was actually a combined yell of many people. People were here, this close to him, and he didn't notice it until now...

But this wasn't the worse part. The part that actually made Gildarts more alarmed was the drastic change in Kage's personality.

"Atleast 30..." He smiles looking at Gildarts. Kage then continues with a laugh, "At least 30 people are here to greet you, judging from the footsteps. Don't you think it's great?"

Gildarts stomps the ground in annoyance. "You are gonna pay for this..." He curses as a torchlight falls on his face, forcing him to shut his eyes.

•••

Gildarts now finds a new situation to deal with in the outskirts of Magnolia. But, he isn't the only one who has to face something tricky as we speak.

It was night. The tides of the oceans and seas were calm and low. The sky was cloudy, blocking the star light and the moon light altogether.

"You are pathetic." Levy finally says. She had been holding Gajeel, who was swinging on the railing of the ship that was headed towards Bosco.